Returned recently and have a question about Baleful upgrade

Suldren

So I am getting ready to upgrade to Baleful Stage 3 on my weapon and it is asking for Asura weapon again, I used this for True Scorpion, I really hate the idea of having to try and get that weapon again, but I sent a ticket in and they said this is intended. What's up with that?

The old way is to use true profane weapon to upgrade to Baleful Stage 3 in which you have to farm all the weapons (for breakthrough) and upgraded the HM weapon (from bamboo village) from the beginning to true profane weapon.

By switching to Asura weapon, it makes the upgrade alot easier and less time-consuming. The fastest way is to get the weapon chest with heavenly energy and use brilliant key to open it. 

You should be thankful for this change.

I'm a little confused on why I should be thankful when I had the twisted weapon ready to go for the upgrade and now I have to go back and spend out and waste tons of time getting Asura weapon again?? I already did this and it took forever and now I have to do it again... It would be faster if I could use the weapon I already got for it since I already worked to get the twisted weapon for the upgrade.

I still don't get the change because last I remember it was twisted weapon not true profane to upgrade

The twisted weapon (From Twisted Grimhorn Wilds) is still needed on one of the steps. 4 I think? 

Frozen is right though, if you think another Asura weapon is a pain, be glad you don't have to start farming all the level 20-40 dungeons again instead. At least Asura is still somewhat profitable to run at level 50+

Either way, you might want to wait until after the next content patch to upgrade your weapon, They're bringing down costs again. 

Archived