[EU]Chinese Gangsters - BT Sell Topic (Group 1)

Enoll

Alright I will modify this message as it is old first and second I have been busy lately moving houses etc so from now on this is how we will proceed. So far we have had more than 20 sell runs, pretty much every raid there are 2-3 people for sell. Since there is high demand I will just place it here for everyone as this is what I tell people who pm me. The raid times are below, pm me 15 mins beforehand if there is a free slot for the mat you want you will be taken on board.

Wednesday raid (18:00)

Saturday (13:00) 

All times are UK time.

The person in contact is Enoll (Wednesday / Sunday) - Nolly (Saturday)

EDIT: Forgot to mention(since I deleted the original post) the prices are 2000 gold per mat/ring/earring. You will be invited in discord to know whats going on and have a laugh. Once a mat drops I will tell someone to collect the money before distributing it to you. You do not pay entry fee and all that.

Absolute rip-offs. I can only assume they run a single raid, everyone is dressed up so they ask for high amount so the other players can get a good share since they have bid less on items or they have used dkp system. I was going to put the prices even lower but one of the guild leaders pmed me that I am taking a *** and I should not undercut so out of respect I bumped them a little bit.

On 25.3.2017 at 6:28 PM, Enoll said:

We have 6-9 raids going on at the moment

Sorry for asking, but judging from the streams I was watching I have to ask how many of these raids can actually clear it and how long does it take them to clear?

Your Service might be cheaper than other Clans but if you take a whole day to clear the raid while others do it in less than 90 mins I would not call those other clans a "rip-off".

Anyways, good luck with the sales.

Between 1 to 4 hours depending in which raid, for example last week Wednesday took 2 hours, Saturday took around 2 hours as well, Sunday... we waited 1 hour hoping that Muruyama will show up and at the end was 2:30 or so, and in each one of those raids we had minimum 2 inexperienced players and alts(there are only 2 players left that need to pass the raid next week and most likely they will get their at least upgrade material on the run). I can make raids that will take 30 mins and POSSIBLY get 2.5k gold, i would rather run raids where at the end there will be 10k gold pool. There are raids from Chinese Mafia, Chinese Gangsters, Chinese Slackers and 2 friendly guilds that we pick up members from for their resets. If you would like quick runs there are other people who sell them :) and by the way this is not a discussion topic, its a sale topic.

To answer one of the questions how do we do 3 raids: We mix alts.

And in terms of the reply regarding the prices, if you are the only guild that can clear it and sells in your server ofc you can put w/e prices u want, don't feel offended, I would probably do the same if we were max 30 member guild but we are about 150 players between us. And as you can see the items that can be taken are limited to whatever is available at the moment which is shadow because we rotate players until all those 150 players have them.

Well, you can read here (Double click) the Prices on german Servers. They want 2k entry fee xD This is extremely ridicoulus. It is cheaper too Change the Server, give you 2.5k and after everything is done too coming back... it is indeed really sad. I dont even know, why people are paying for this.  It would make sense too wait for the BT-Nerf... sooner or later everyone can run BT without any Problems but 2.5k is absolutely worth it and by far the fairest offer. I would take it, but I prefer too kill the 3th and 4th boss with my  guild, so that I can be proud of myself/gear. BUT it is really, really nice that you want a reasonable amount of Gold and that you don't abuse your Position like german guilds do. We aren't that lucky on german Servers, even tho I would pay that but I will mention your Prices.. it is actually cheaper too Change Server, pay you 2.5k and go back after they're done... By far the best offer. I really like your attitute dude. Really sad the almost every big guild becomes cocky and toxic at some Point. I will definitely do some Advertising 4 ya, still better then boosting  toxic Guilds with Money or Gold. Keep it up.

To me it says 1k entrance fee, 2k is just if people do not want to buy any accesoires or material (that means a person would just join for the daily).

Also 2,5k here is the price for any item, if somebody wants all three of them it is 7,5k total. 

The concept of an entrance fee is very reasonable imo, because you give the person that joins the run free dailies which is around 60g in total plus exp charms and ornaments AND the dynamic box from last boss which is 2-4 raven souls plus chance to get a sealed soul from that.

If you consider the market prices now, the person that joins will make around 700-800g worth of items in the worst scenario, if the person actually gets 4 souls+sealed soul from dynamic he/she already got more value out of the 1000g fee.

So taking no entrance fee at all is being very generous and givining people free gold.

Still there is no reason to call other clans "cocky and toxic".

First, if the accessory i need drops from the first bosses, do i continue the run up to raven king or not?

Second, if the needed accessory i need wont drop from one run, it is a once and get in line for the next or i can continue joining your raid until i get my piece with no queue ?

also if for example the deal is about the ice earring and the loot from a previous boss drops the ring, can i make the change, additionally if in the end both wanted accessories drop, can/do i give double the gold to get both?

Last, by piece you mean both accessories and animus/etc?

@kasmala 

1. You would have been planned for the whole run so you might as well stay unless you wanna leave and do other stuffs.

2. No queue you can just simply assume you are in next week as well, unless we have a person who needs say more than 1 accessory (for example accessory + mat) , which is very unlikely because I can move people around.

3. Of course you can, what I did last week is at the beginning collect 2500 gold before we even started, once the ring dropped I distributed the ring, then collected another 2500 before we even start the next boss and like that. If it drops 2 things that are required from the next boss you just give the 2500 to someone I tell you.

4. By piece I mean... quite literally a piece - earring, ring , material.

• 1 month later...

Joenator if you are talking about the feathery one, from 30+++++ runs I have seen none. The one that you can buy with 10 run achievement goes for like 100-200.

In regards to the topic, I have updated the very first post. This is how we will proceed from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived