Death of the 49ers (The New Player Base Is Dead)

Ritus

Lately I been seeing this problem and it kind of been cause by the resent updates. I notice that a lot of the new player are in such a rush to reach Lv50, but none even no how to use there classes and have 250AP. When ask most of the players say that their nothing to do, no one running the lower level dungeon, and theirs no longer any upgrade-able item. This is also why I can't make any new character because their nothing to do until Lv45. On top of that a lot of the audio is missing or not their at all from NPC like the Earthseer Bak Gaha in Jadestone village or Dohua from Hogshead Pastures. While some people don't see this as a problem they often miss out on some funny and sad side mission. I tried getting a lot of new people to play blade and soul but this big wall grind just kills the fun. Plus a lot the people who rush just to get to Lv 50 and have 250 AP no one going to carry them in a epic dungeon.

1. No one is going to have 250 AP by the time they complete the Storyline Quest(or even by the time they get to Silverfrost at that matter). Don't know where you're getting this info from unless you find people who continue to use blue weapons even after completing the Storyline Quests for some odd reason.

2. No one is running lower level dungeons because there's no use for them. With them taking out the original Hongmoon weapon and accessories and giving you weapons as you level there's practically no reason to veer off the Storyline Quests until you complete it. By then you'll have a Ivorymoon Weapon and Accessories which should give you about ~400 AP or higher.

3. The whole reason they made it like this is so that new players can catch up to where everyone else is at instead of spending their time on older content no one touches trying to farm for their purple weapon in Tomb of Exiles or Blackram Narrows. If a player is complaining there's nothing to do then they obviously aren't doing the Storyline Quests.

4. A new player not knowing how to use their own class is their own fault. They have between level 1 to 50 to read, play around and learn each of their skills as they get them. If they simply just press 1~2 buttons the whole time as they level to kill things then you can't really blame anyone else for their lack of interest in learning.

I Feel like there is no need for them to do outdated content. You are not ganna learn much while leveling cause everthig dies in one hit. The lowest ap you going to have when you finish leveling to 50 is like 400.  Thanks to skill rework it will be amazing stats in other words free 100 ap at HM 5 

Archived