beluga and wwv...its time

newbiez

First respect is earned not given for free.

Oh so that is what this thread is about...if you are taking about win trading or something like that, of course it's against the rules.

If I remember correctly a while ago a lot of people where accused of that and they got banned and then unbanned in a day, so that should tell you alot.

Lastly I doubt they will add auto kick option since KR doesn't have that.

@ZDestiny i rather fight with 5 man better than to carry an afkers for free blood points..if im not mistaken its by movement even tho u chatting but ur char not moving its still consider an afk by system..im not sure what game i played before maybe i will look for it...

if they dont wanna fight their own clanmates why not premade for it and go in together...i dont get it lol

6 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

First respect is earned not given for free.

Oh so that is what this thread is about...if you are taking about win trading or something like that, of course it's against the rules.

If I remember correctly a while ago a lot of people where accused of that and they got banned and then unbanned in a day, so that should tell you alot.

Lastly I doubt they will add auto kick option since KR doesn't have that.

You can also stop trying to be smart.

Like i already mentioned several times, you write without knowing the full facts of the issues that are going on on BG. While doing so you are being selfish, yet you consider selfishness a bad thing. (real life examples, very contradicating don't you agree?). Or is it because what happens on the internet (involves strangers) has no moral values, because you are not a human behind the monitor?

I know reading can be difficult, but that's why permanent access to pvp content or at least till they finally accepted the terms not to abuse anything for benefits again is the only option to keep the game clean from these type of players.

What does KR has to do with this? in Asia these type of players are disgusted by their community.

So you cannot treat a total stranger in a proper manner, because he has to earn your respect first?

Anyway I won't reply further here, I made my point, so did you.

8 hours ago, newbiez said:

@ZDestiny found the game...its tera

ah tera was amazing also had kick options and recruiting while in bg even when the game has already started, but sadly this game is not like tera and will never be like it.

* it also had the option to leave battleground and u get a 15min cooldown buff where you could not joining one

Archived