Forums

beluga and wwv...its time

newbiez

9 hours ago, newbiez said:

seriously devs team can we get a freaking new system for these battleground? to punish those that keep afk during the match....its beyond ing annoying now...

Well u cannot leave battleground and someone might have an emergency in real life what u gonna do? ban them for having a life?!

They should add option to leave battleground and get penalty for it.

Example of emergency my dog made a mess or doorbell ringing i got visitors what am i suposed to do? say no you guys wait while i play this bg i will finish in 15min to open the  door..... and dont tell me to exit game cause that takes forever to open up again we all know that, also why would i need to leave game completly instead of adding a simply leave bg options?!

Just now, ombremq said:

what is this BS excuse ? so according to you ppls afk/leave cause they got an emergency in real life ? dont be so simple minded, this game is filled by vilains !

i had to afk atleast 3 times cause i have friends who want to drop by, im not gonna make them wait because there is no option to leave bg im just gonna get up from the game and go to my friends.Also i get there are some people who afk on purpose but i dont really see how this benefits anyone since if u have one less players you prob not gonna win the game.So your argument is invalid none benefits from afkers not even them.

10 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

Well u cannot leave battleground and someone might have an emergency in real life what u gonna do? ban them for having a life?!

Example of emergency my dog made a mess or doorbell ringing i got visitors what am i suposed to do? say no you guys wait while i play this bg i will finish in 15min to open the  door..... and dont tell me to exit game cause that takes forever to open up again we all know that, also why would i need to leave game completly instead of adding a simply leave bg options?!

what is this BS excuse ? so according to you ppls afk/leave cause they got an emergency in real life ? dont be so simple minded, this game is filled by vilains !

12 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

im always heard this kind of excuse during purple dungeon...especially at gloom and necro...someone at the door but seriously that dude afk till we clear the dungeon and surprisingly when we on the bid time suddenly that afk start to bid...so i dont really believe this kind of excuse anymore...in others game that i play before if the player not moving in 1-5 mins...they will automatically get kicked from the battleground so can we get this kind of system? i rather play with 5 party man rather than feed the afk for their own benefit....nobody ask for ban here you just over-reacting...and yes u can leave battleground who said u cant leave? its not that hard to leave the battleground...and again u over-reacting by saying its takes forever to open up the game again...really?

13 minutes ago, newbiez said:

im always heard this kind of excuse during purple dungeon...especially at gloom and necro...someone at the door but seriously that dude afk till we clear the dungeon and surprisingly when we on the bid time suddenly that afk start to bid...so i dont really believe this kind of excuse anymore...in others game that i play before if the player not moving in 1-5 mins...they will automatically get kicked from the battleground so can we get this kind of system? i rather play with 5 party man rather than feed the afk for their own benefit....nobody ask for ban here you just over-reacting...and yes u can leave battleground who said u cant leave? its not that hard to leave the battleground...and again u over-reacting by saying its takes forever to open up the game again...really?

You clearly dont have alife outside of the game its cool, first a dungeon can take 15min i could have a 15min emergency(friend visits for hours) also if someone who said was afk then starts biding he is leaching u and the game cleary takes 2 min to open up cause loading gameguard and then security ping then accepting then loading in to character i literaly used a timer.As for leaving the bg do tell me how u leave it cause i have been asking ingame and none tell me so i have to afk if something happens, so for the last time how do you leave a battleground?

*edit i def agree with kick options either by vote or by character inaction every game has it i dont get why we dont

1 hour ago, MasterYoda said:

You clearly dont have alife outside of the game its cool, first a dungeon can take 15min i could have a 15min emergency(friend visits for hours) also if someone who said was afk then starts biding he is leaching u and the game cleary takes 2 min to open up cause loading gameguard and then security ping then accepting then loading in to character i literaly used a timer.As for leaving the bg do tell me how u leave it cause i have been asking ingame and none tell me so i have to afk if something happens, so for the last time how do you leave a battleground?

*edit i def agree with kick options either by vote or by character inaction every game has it i dont get why we dont

if i dont have a life outside i dont give a damn about this afk since i have plenty of time for gaming...seriously if friends visit ur house you called it emergency and u said they stay for hours...i dont see why not you close ur game and login back when ur friends already leave..its not that hard seriously...so basically its less than 5 mins does 5 mins really take forever for you? since you said u will afk if its an emergency as for leaving the battleground same as you will close ur game..im just alt tab>task manager>choose bns client>end task...and the reason im really ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off is battleground only active during frenzy mode so we got like limited time to farm blood since after frenzy mode ended we can barely find a match for it...

well it's only a game, if people afk they afk. Happens with same chance in your team as in the other's team.  Really no reason to bash on people who have a Real Life. ^_^

As for high gear people who camp at spawn point and start whining about how their team mates have too bad stats for them to bother to make an effort - that always makes me speechless. Sportsmanship at its best. <_<

2 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

i had to afk atleast 3 times cause i have friends who want to drop by, im not gonna make them wait because there is no option to leave bg im just gonna get up from the game and go to my friends.Also i get there are some people who afk on purpose but i dont really see how this benefits anyone since if u have one less players you prob not gonna win the game.So your argument is invalid none benefits from afkers not even them.

So you have people who wanna drop by, How do they know that you are home? They visit you as in surprise knock on the door to see if you are actually home or not? At most case I would say there is a set timeframe that you are aware that you will be expecting visit. At least in any of my case I would know whether I have time to run something WITHOUT screwing other people's time.

AFKers benefit from the exploit. It's the second time that this group of players have been rewarded on 6v6 by exploiting their rank up and on top of that the amount of people wintrading to boost their clanmembers on 6v6 also increased since the renewel of the rewards.

People who heave repeated exploiting shuld get removed from rank. and locked from accessing a new season on 6v6. After lock is removed and caught doing it again should be permanent removed from any pvp activity. That's the only way to ensure this game isn't benefitted by trash.

How to determine who is legit on DC, simple codes which is already there. Just not being put into good use.

This is again the example why West vesion is the worse of all. In Asia this kind of scum/selfish acts rarely happen or are even non existing.

49 minutes ago, Shuchin said:

well it's only a game, if people afk they afk. Happens with same chance in your team as in the other's team.  Really no reason to bash on people who have a Real Life. ^_^

As for high gear people who camp at spawn point and start whining about how their team mates have too bad stats for them to bother to make an effort - that always makes me speechless. Sportsmanship at its best. <_<

please stop make the lame *real life* excuse...like seriously its outdated...and how come u say *if people afk they afk* what the hell dude... sound like you one of those afkers..i didnt go to wwv and beluga to feed points to the afkers...

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

please stop make the lame *real life* excuse...like seriously its outdated...and how come u say *if people afk they afk* what the hell dude... sound like you one of those afkers..i didnt go to wwv and beluga to feed points to the afkers...

wow get a life fast before you die alone, people get emergencies and whatever i or others consider emergency is of no meaning to you, yes i consider my friends an emergency no wonder you dont have any.....

As for the bg i already said they can add a timer for 1 min lets say and then you are auto kicked from bg its that simple every game has it, also a kick option since all mmos has that too and just like that your problem is solved.

1 hour ago, ZDestiny said:

So you have people who wanna drop by, How do they know that you are home? They visit you as in surprise knock on the door to see if you are actually home or not? At most case I would say there is a set timeframe that you are aware that you will be expecting visit. At least in any of my case I would know whether I have time to run something WITHOUT screwing other people's time.

AFKers benefit from the exploit. It's the second time that this group of players have been rewarded on 6v6 by exploiting their rank up and on top of that the amount of people wintrading to boost their clanmembers on 6v6 also increased since the renewel of the rewards.

People who heave repeated exploiting shuld get removed from rank. and locked from accessing a new season on 6v6. After lock is removed and caught doing it again should be permanent removed from any pvp activity. That's the only way to ensure this game isn't benefitted by trash.

How to determine who is legit on DC, simple codes which is already there. Just not being put into good use.

This is again the example why West vesion is the worse of all. In Asia this kind of scum/selfish acts rarely happen or are even non existing.

My friends come without notice and why wouldnt they? what is this high school were i need to ask my parents for my friends to come over lol 

Adults drop by to their besties without a notice atleast mine do and have for forever since they are welcome here whenever they want(we also eat together shocker for u i bet)

Your problem is a kick options either an autokick option or a vote kick and then non can complain about afkers cause there wont be any.

41 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

My friends come without notice and why wouldnt they? what is this high school were i need to ask my parents for my friends to come over lol 

Adults drop by to their besties without a notice atleast mine do and have for forever since they are welcome here whenever they want(we also eat together shocker for u i bet)

Your problem is a kick options either an autokick option or a vote kick and then non can complain about afkers cause there wont be any.

1. Your generation and mine have a huge gap of mentality difference.

2. All your arguments so far are invalid, coming with semi personal attacks attempt only proves it. As well this main issue related to this topic is officially stated by NC staff on this forum.

3. Your suggestion doesn't cover time waste, 1 less person in team is higher chance to lose the match, thus results are the same.

4. Exploitting for benefits should never be rewarding to anyone.

sometimes i afk because all enemy team is composed by raven players 800ap+  while my team is 500/600ap with horrible pvp stats and i just don't feel like even trying and feed them so i just wait for next match since there is no option to leave party and it will be just a waste of time that i can use to do something else in real life!!! so what??? i should be banned because i don't want to play in a terribly unbalanced team? now i'm forced to play otherway it will make me a cheater??? remove the op 6v6 rewards then or just put option to leave party because i won't change my mind in this i'm free to decide if i want to play or not. 

Think the bigger issue with 6 vs 6 isn't the Afkers (i've only seen one or two recently) But the severe imbalance raven weapons are creating. you're getting players with 900+ AP just sitting in the bronze and silver ranks. The gap between "whales" and the rest of the player base is becoming to large and soon enough it's going to kill 6 vs 6 (it is dead on the asian servers, a great deal of people not wanting to run it because those that do are all raven and above. 

1 hour ago, xCandyBear said:

sometimes i afk because all enemy team is composed by raven players 800ap+  while my team is 500/600ap with horrible pvp stats and i just don't feel like even trying and feed them so i just wait for next match since there is no option to leave party and it will be just a waste of time that i can use to do something else in real life!!! so what??? i should be banned because i don't want to play in a terribly unbalanced team? now i'm forced to play otherway it will make me a cheater??? remove the op 6v6 rewards then or just put option to leave party because i won't change my mind in this i'm free to decide if i want to play or not. 

I think they are referring to the players who afk from the beginning of the match, like the ones who haven't moved an inch since the start of the match. If the players afk due to your reasons, it is understand-able too as I usually afk when my team can't even get a single point after 5 minutes of the time.

0 team points = 0 battle points. So, why even bother to go out and waste my weapon durability? Sometimes, it is just bad match up. So, better wait for next game.

I don't understand why people afk from the start of the match. Even if their team won the match, they have 0 contribution (0 dmage deal and taken), so they should have 0 battle points anyways. Am I right?

You can usually see a general trend of afkers (usually same people). I usually put them in block list so that I will never run any dungeons with them in the future. Although it wouldn't help from preventing matching up with them again in battleground, at least I can be cautious about them in the game in the future.

I don't believe afk or lag excuses people made during dungeons run. As some people mentioned, people tend to afk in necro and gloom alot. When all the cores stages are cleared, they always come back in time for final boss. I only believe afk excuses when people have to afk during final bosses AND they skipped the bidding at the end of final bosses. Then, I really do believe they are really afk. For lag excuses, some people claiming that they have over 6000ms spikes so they have failed mechanics or have low DPS. However, during bidding, they bid alot faster than me.

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

I think they are referring to the players who afk from the beginning of the match, like the ones who haven't moved an inch since the start of the match. If the players afk due to your reasons, it is understand-able too as I usually afk when my team can't even get a single point after 5 minutes of the time.

0 team points = 0 battle points. So, why even bother to go out and waste my weapon durability? Sometimes, it is just bad match up. So, better wait for next game.

I don't understand why people afk from the start of the match. Even if their team won the match, they have 0 contribution (0 dmage deal and taken), so they should have 0 battle points anyways. Am I right?

You can usually see a general trend of afkers (usually same people). I usually put them in block list so that I will never run any dungeons with them in the future. Although it wouldn't help from preventing matching up with them again in battleground, at least I can be cautious about them in the game in the future.

I don't believe afk or lag excuses people made during dungeons run. As some people mentioned, people tend to afk in necro and gloom alot. When all the cores stages are cleared, they always come back in time for final boss. I only believe afk excuses when people have to afk during final bosses AND they skipped the bidding at the end of final bosses. Then, I really do believe they are really afk. For lag excuses, some people claiming that they have over 6000ms spikes so they have failed mechanics or have low DPS. However, during bidding, they bid alot faster than me.

^this...finally someone get my point...

7 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

wow get a life fast before you die alone, people get emergencies and whatever i or others consider emergency is of no meaning to you, yes i consider my friends an emergency no wonder you dont have any.....

As for the bg i already said they can add a timer for 1 min lets say and then you are auto kicked from bg its that simple every game has it, also a kick option since all mmos has that too and just like that your problem is solved.

har? get a life? dude sigh im guess im done with you since i dont like the pointless stuff...

19 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

you dont understand the real problem here, this is all about having respect. So what ? your friends visit you and your like lets go afk till the end, F*** those peoples this is just a game my life come first, i didnt see my precious irl friends since when? one day lul ?...  if my phone "dring" i wait end of match and then call people back, if my friends visit me i let them enter quicly and tell them to wait 5min. i'd like to afk too but i have "respect" and everyone should be respectfull even hiding behind a screen so i'll finish my match first who last 5-10min to not ruin people fun.

9 minutes ago, ombremq said:

you dont understand the real problem here, this is all about having respect. So what ? your friends visit you and your like lets go afk till the end, F*** those peoples this is just a game my life come first, i didnt see my precious irl friends since when? one day lul ?...  if my phone "dring" i wait end of match and then call people back, if my friends visit me i let them enter quicly and tell them to wait 5min. i'd like to afk too but i have "respect" and everyone should be respectfull even hiding behind a screen so i'll finish my match first who last 5-10min to not ruin people fun.

Respect for the people that love me and respect me I have plenty but for strangers on the Internet and random people I never met, neither know, Idc about.

Also you guys only complain and none wrote a solution except me so far and twice so instead of only complaining or arguing about who is right, how about we all agree we need a kick option and an auto kick for not only bg but dungeons too.

Also I read here somewhere that the developers will never add a kick option...but I do think an automated kick for inactive players is possible maybe.

16 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

Respect for the people that love me and respect me I have plenty but for strangers on the Internet and random people I never met, neither know, Idc about.

So basically you dont respect / don't care about people you don't know? wow good for us the world isnt filled by people with this kind of behavior. Well auto kick is an option my solution will be to balance it like in arena, add restriction like no 2 same classes etc...  and be able to form party before it start so people who dont care about each others will play together and those who had a good education will be able to form enjoyable teams.

Reading how others seem to view battleground makes it almost seam unreal, but I play 6v6 for fun and not for any kind of ranking or BP rewards. O.O'

RL is always first, and if I hear my sons wake up I am just standing up from my keyboard and rush to them. A crying baby simply has priority even over the courtesy of writing an apology sentence in chat. With my clan it's easier, they all know what is meant if I type "baby afk".

At the same time, if I am back I am back. No matter if my team is behind 500 points, I will rush in and do my best. Actually I would go in and fight even if it's 1700 to 50, because it's good 1v4+ stalling practice for a KFM. :P

Respect also means empathy, and both cannot grow without understanding about diversity. People have different lives, people have different views. I am feeling with anyone in my team that wanted to have this one win so badly, just because they had three losses before already or because they need the win achievement or whatever. All of them can have a *hug* from me (unless they get toxic :P), but I won't neglect my toddler for a game I play for fun.

4 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

Also you guys only complain and none wrote a solution except me so far and twice so instead of only complaining or arguing about who is right, how about we all agree we need a kick option and an auto kick for not only bg but dungeons too.

You don't need to be respected or loved in order to be selfless towards others (strangers).

So far all your arguments are invalid due to the fact you don't understand the issue or keep ignoring it, since you keep trying to belittle others which already proven that much about you as a person.

As for your suggestion, it's illogical to have a vote kick or auto vote kick.

Most cases AFK in 6v6 would be tagged as non participating. Player is still there just standing at spawn.

Results would still end up pretty much the same for the team with a handicap 5v6 etc.

As well win-trade between friends with their boosted alts.

The main issue is that these type of players benefit from the loophole when certain conditions are not met and will not lose Elo while the rest of the team does.

This is just 1 of the many examples. At start we had a huge disadvantage (score wise) due to the fact we had a baby in our team that wants to teach some of us how to play. Mid game we managed to stalemate the field and win by tactics. Other team had way better team composition so that was our only way to win it.

retardson6v6by.png

Why should these type of players be allowed to continue their 'non participate' into a 6v6 match. Exactly they should be permanently removed if they keep doing this over and over. Which so far they have been.

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/blade-and-soul/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

pretty sure im the one said about the auto kick in this thread but w/e...since vote kick can be abused so i guess the only way is auto kick...i hope they can implant it soon

@ZDestiny meet that kind of player almost in every match...they think if they show us the *elitism* we will follow all their orders like seriously...and make me remember have a badluck before when keep party up with the same afkers in several match...

29 minutes ago, newbiez said:

pretty sure im the one said about the auto kick in this thread but w/e...since vote kick can be abused so i guess the only way is auto kick...i hope they can implant it soon

@ZDestiny meet that kind of player almost in every match...they think if they show us the *elitism* we will follow all their orders like seriously...and make me remember have a badluck before when keep party up with the same afkers in several match...

He menttioned it to me on quote, but either way it still puts fair players in disadvantage to have them in your team. Even if they get kicked one team will still suffer by having -1 per afk. Also how is auto kick suppose to work? Because from all BG's I have played so far, those players that go ''AFK'' are actually still just writting in chat. What they write is various, but most of the time it's about bullshit. I hope NC will removee them from the rank rewards and lock them from participating a new season or untill they accepted the terms of participating in pvp. If they get caught doing this again and again. After all that they shouldn't even be entering such activity.

2 weeks ago I also entered full teams of afk or instant leavers and that 5 games in row. Few of them left the match because they didn't want to fight against their own clanmates.

Archived