Disconnecting and losing dynamic rewards.

DevilTDriver

Can something be done about this? I just lost the dynamic reward for DKV on an alt because the game decided the perfect time to DC me was when the boss downed.

Why is choosing to accept the dynamic reward even an option? Of course I want it, it's never the case I don't! Can we have it so it's automatically sent to my mail or something?

I guess I can ask support for compensation, but it shouldn't be a thing where I have to make a ticket for every time, that's convoluted. Can a fix like I suggest be implemented?

I'm bumping this cause I wanna know is something going to be done or we just going to be screwed? Maybe the DKV weekly lockout dynamic reward isn't a big enough shock. How about one day we have dynamic rewards that contain 100g worth of materials and people DC, will people start talking about it then?

Why not just making DCing default to saying yes to the reward instead of no? Worst case they throw the item away themselves. Is that logic not too hard to follow Devs?

Put dynamic loot into the inventory overflow menu, it remains available even if you disconnect and come back and keeps whatever was in there before whatever happened that kicked you out of the game.

On 7/3/2017 at 4:31 AM, Meginb said:

Put dynamic loot into the inventory overflow menu, it remains available even if you disconnect and come back and keeps whatever was in there before whatever happened that kicked you out of the game.

I dc one time in msp at stage 5 when boss was at 1% rip

And funny thing is I was trying to log in fast maybe I will make it(hope dies last) and nope account is already logged in please try again. ....

Archived