Rumblebees Stage 1 and Soul Burn

Biyori

I use Rumble Bess stage 1 tier 5 since you can basically spam it endlessly. I've noticed that, when someone uses SB, my focus regain drops dramatically and I can no longer spam (at least for a few seconds). Does all of the focus regain stuff for rumble bees not count for awakened rumble bees? Kind of bothers me when this happens.

I just LMB>RMB during soulburn.

Not the best rotation but what can I do when getting HM skills requires so much efforts to obtain. Sunflower is just not spammable enough and stage 1 seems to be the only way to go to have a solid dps without HM skills.

I don't know how other people use it, but compared to stage 1, 3 is totally terrible. Stage one is literally infinitely spam-able and even free of focus cost on cc'd enemies while only being a little less damage than 3. If it weren't for soul burn, lmb wouldn't even be needed. Soul burn almost seems to destroy my dps; I'm just wondering what's up with that.

5 hours ago, Biyori said:

I don't know how other people use it, but compared to stage 1, 3 is totally terrible. Stage one is literally infinitely spam-able and even free of focus cost on cc'd enemies while only being a little less damage than 3. If it weren't for soul burn, lmb wouldn't even be needed. Soul burn almost seems to destroy my dps; I'm just wondering what's up with that.

a little less? oO

s1 bee have a 4.0 multipier, s3 bees 5.0. S3 bees get instacast and 5.0 multiplier for 3s after using petal storm toss or seed shroud.

Its realy ping dependent and focus starving but s1 bees are much worse. Try to compare them if you have blue doom badge and/or seraph stage 6+. Then you wont have so much focus problems and have the same attackspeed.

and to stay ontopic: every bee have the same awakend skill, thats why you get the focus cost version then. 

14 minutes ago, Biyori said:

Instant cast for 3s while using petal storm toss or seed shroud vs spam anytime with no worries about focus.

with less dmg, yeah if you want just spammerino then go stage 1, if you want bee with dmg go stage 3 if you have eq.

if you want dmg without focus problems go sunflower.

Sunflower has insane focus problems until HM (and not much better  then). Also, stage 3 is only better than stage 1 with petal or shroud. Any other time, like when they're down, stage 1 is better cause of 3s 2sec cast time. Idk, maybe I need to see like a full minute, side to side, of both on training dummies to really see what you're saying. I have HM bees but not flower so flower is completely out.

40 minutes ago, Biyori said:

Sunflower has insane focus problems until HM (and not much better  then). Also, stage 3 is only better than stage 1 with petal or shroud. Any other time, like when they're down, stage 1 is better cause of 3s 2sec cast time. Idk, maybe I need to see like a full minute, side to side, of both on training dummies to really see what you're saying. I have HM bees but not flower so flower is completely out.

if you have focus problems with sunflower and hm lmb you doin the rotation wrong. You dont press rmb until you are out of focus, you press lmb + rmb simultaneously.

Also Stage 3 dont have a cast time if you do it right ;) hold down rmb only works for bee s1. 

First you should try to get hm lmb thats the hm skill you want the most for wind and earth, i try to show you a proper rotation for bee and sunflower.

Even without HM lmb/rmb you shouldn't have focus problems with sunflower if you manage your 2 F skills.  All you really have to do is use them 8 seconds apart from each other if you want, or you can manage them better for super sunflower procs.

Video with no HM skills. 

FOR BEES STAGE 3

It's simple, for every bees/sunflower builds, you can considere that LMB and RMB rotations are parallel. So, in fact, you should spam LBM and RMB everytime.
In the case of bees stage 3, cast LMB and then juste after RMB (loop). LMB (stage 1) will recover 1 focus and allows you to instant cast bees stage 3. So, in a good rotation, HM bees stage 3 cost 3 focus but LMB recovers 1 focus: you virtually use only 2 focus. Even without focus, continue the loop because LBM will help you to recover focus while RMB will cast when you reach 3 focus or more.

Adding F in your rotation will cast Doom'n'Bloom and Briar Patch (stage 3) which will help you by recovering focus.

Start with the flower, do you LBM + RMB parallel rotations, cast F when it's available. Profit the flower focus recovery to use blue petals (3) to x5 your damages. Briar Patch will help you to keep focus endurance.

HM Seed Shroud Stage 1 (button 4) will help you by recovering some focus + calling the blue petal buff (3 seconds of x5 damages on Bees Stage 3). Simple attacks, ranged attacks and yellow AOE will proc the buff if you use Seed Shroud. So, you have 2 buff to boost Bees Stage 3 damages.

When you are Soul Burned, HM Bees (Stage 3) will only cost 2 focus (and not 3). With a good LBM + RMB rotation, every bee costs virtually only 1 focus. As you will have Doom'n'Bloom and Briar Patch resets, during the time you are Soul Burned, you shouldn't be out of focus.

Tips:

Allowed macro software can help you a lot by applying R + T (= LMB + RMB) loop on one keyboard touch (or even mouse button). You can add F in the loop -> R + T + F or R + F + T (try which works better). This loop is totally no brain, specially in PVE. Note that keyboard casting is faster than mouse casting and more responsive. Without macro software, just push on R, T and F button. They form a trio on the keyboard, it's easy to spam them. You can change your LMB and RMB to move yourself in left or right side, because moving will help you to escape some attacks and freeing your left hand to cast skills will help you a lot. Mouse buttons 4 and 5 can replace up (W) and down (S). It's simple suggestions!

FOR SUNFLOWER

With Sunflower build, you should NEVER be out of focus. Sunflower build is powerful, focus friendly and ping friendly. Even without Briar Patch Stage 3 (3 focus recovery), you should NOT be out of focus.

FOR BEES STAGE 1

LMB Stage 2 and Bees Stage 1. Bees Stage 1 are always instant casting, so no need to use LMB Stage 1! LMB Stage 2 do more damages and recover 2 focus when critical hit. But, you cannot do parallel rotations between LMB and RMB, causing a loss of damages! Briar Patch can be used to debuff.

It's a frankenbuild because you mix Earth and Wind skills. You can also use LMB Stage 1, but it's kinda useless.

BEES AND SUNFLOWER COMPARISON

What I have in Mushin Tower, without any buff (only myself), ranked by highest DPS to lower DPS (during 2 minutes tests):

1. HM Bees (Stage 3, LMB Stage 1, with blue petals) -> ~24K DPS

2. HM Sunflower (LMB Stage 2, without blue petals) -> ~23K DPS

3. HM Bees (Stage 1, LMB Stage 2, with blue petals) -> ~20K DPS

Notice that Baleful's Staff boosts Bees builds because of blue petals resets.

Sunflower is better for PVE and has many advantages. It's full Earth (useful when you have good Earth element jewels), highest DPS, multiple targets, ping friendly, focus friendly, Pink petals available for defensive purposes and cost less skill points to build it up.

BUT, if you have a Warlock in your team, the Awakened Bees (using HM Bees Stage 3) + the reset of blue petals (and F focus recoveries) will make the HM Bees Stage 3 build STRONGER than the Sunflower build, even for a long fight. Tested and approuved on Longgui.

FINAL WORDS:

You will need HM LMB, HM LMB and even HM Seed Shroud (Stage 1) to have a proper Bees build. I considere Bees Stage 1 more PVP than Bees Stage 3.

If you have not (at least) HM LMB and HM RMB, forget Bees. Go on Sunflower, even in PvP. Plus, it needs less skill points.

Archived