Rewards for cheaters in 6v6?

Mirryn

So it's the last day of the season, and cheating in 6v6 is running rampant again.

Last time less than half of the people exploiting the ratings bug had their ranks taken away, any word on if we're going to at least see something like that for the worst offenders, like the people that are literally afk botting in 6v6 in the top 100?

ya, PVP is a joke in this game. I have reported several characters already for being afk in the whole match in 6v6 battleground, but you know what. I have seen one of the players running around in the server today. So, I went ahead and whispered him and asked "Did you receive your seasonal reward from beluga?" and he replied "Ya, why not?"

This guy was in high gold rank in 6v6 battleground and we happened to be in the same team several time in last seasons. Whenever we got a good team, he was so active and usually had top 2 highest damage in the match. When we have bad team or enemy team had several OP players, he just afk at base from the beginning of match. At those moments, I didn't know this was an exploit. I just thought he was chicken out and just reported him for being afk, not for exploiting. However, now, I believe they did it on purpose to hold their elo rank or else they would have quitted match (close the game and log back in) and quene for another match immediately because they would get 0 BP anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

If it helps at all, friend of mine I queue with every game just got dunked by NC and we don't even know HOW to exploit any of this crap. I queue with them every time, don't even know how the exploits work, and haven't heard a word from NC despite being on the same side doing the same things in the same games...

So yeah, RNG support is hit and miss as ever I guess?

Archived