You know what I hate ? I hate to feel like a mob inside arena

Valiant

1 hour ago, Xiaoyen said:

First of all, thank you OP for not mentioning summoner. I assume as a destroyer you probably have no problems against them.

However, the rest of you, why drag summoner into this? Forum GMs, are you going to issue warnings for them calling my class "braindead" and "retarded"? I am sick of taking verbal abuse from people scared of fighting kitty cats. Thanks to you people, summoner has been nerfed so badly that it definitely does require skill to win against all you 100-0 classes. Can summoner still win? Absolutely. However, the summoner has to play well and it takes a lot longer than other classes that can capitalize on a single mistake and end the match in 2-3 seconds.

I agree with OP there are balance issues in this game. It seems like blademasters have become what destroyers thought they themselves were going to be - tanky with destructive DPS.

First of all, B&S is full of toxic and impolite people. So, don't mind about them and just treat them as handicap people with mental illnesses. 

Secondly, the reasons why summoner was nerfed had nothing to do with all the people whining in this forum because this server has only opened just a year and in Korea, it is already 3-4 years old. The patches we got recently was actually 2-3 years old (not recent). The most up to date patch (from yesterday) was about 6 months to 1 year old. If you see the time-line of the patches, you know that the nerfing of summoner patches had nothing to do with us, but from Korea's side. This company can just implement any patches that KR devs give them. All they do is debug and translate the content. The only thing that this company can do is manipulate the RNG of the drop rate, F10 stuff, etc. 

If you guys want more balance for your class, I would suggest you guys use google translate and post korean in KR server. 

6 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

First of all, thank you OP for not mentioning summoner. I assume as a destroyer you probably have no problems against them.

However, the rest of you, why drag summoner into this? Forum GMs, are you going to issue warnings for them calling my class "braindead" and "retarded"? I am sick of taking verbal abuse from people scared of fighting kitty cats. Thanks to you people, summoner has been nerfed so badly that it definitely does require skill to win against all you 100-0 classes. Can summoner still win? Absolutely. However, the summoner has to play well and it takes a lot longer than other classes that can capitalize on a single mistake and end the match in 2-3 seconds.

I agree with OP there are balance issues in this game. It seems like blademasters have become what destroyers thought they themselves were going to be - tanky with destructive DPS.

Most welcome but why I would mention a class that is already balanced ?
I did mention classes that have both powerful attacks and in same time powerful ways to evade/absorb /tank damage.

In the end Summoner doesn't have much Iframe , 1 escape and just cat that easily can be avoided, Summoner and Destroyer easy classes to learn still require tons of skills to master in arena to achieve victory against classes that "supposed" to be hard to learn but at same time require no skills in pvp.

All I can see now Just BM spam their Q,E,SS then immune then block then slash dragontongue, Same for warlock, Same for KFM.

This classes just got overpowered because of their pve skills so badly while for example Destroyer doesn't have true pve skills and summoner is the same the best they got for pve is a mass heal that doesn't heal them that much either.

And for the last part, I don't want to be the most tank class or be the most powerful damage classes, Destroyer supposed to be the berserk class (Which that is their name in german client I believe ) 
And what does Berserk mean, Class that able to tank for a while doesn't mean I want them to tank like BM but same ability of tanking like KFM at least; while in same time able to berserk on their enemy forcing them to submit to their power once they get berserked.

And I think the only thing they could do to achieve that , Is to merge Both trees of Fury and Blue buff making a new skill that allow Destroyer to tab into a powerful form which gave them the same benefits of Fury without the defense decrease then add to it the ability of use that skill whenever they want either when they knockdown/stun/grabbed/daze/etc or in normal form, Then divide this skill into two forms one with 6 second period 45 second CD that allow them to resist stun/grab/daze/knockdown/knockup/freeze persion and second form have 4 second period 45 second that allow them to have immune against 5 attacks. 

Omg dude every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing day you make a thread crying about Destroyer! Why don't you just reroll if you are so miserable with your class?

You used to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and moan about pve and something must be done for sure, but apparently they never will.

I know lots of destros doing amazing dps and yet dont see they complaining!

Now you come ranting about PVP, saying that classes like BM/KFM/SIN/WL are using pve skills!!!

Like seriously???

Then tell me which skills must they use when it comes to PVP?

You say kfm/sins can use fighting spirit but who on their right ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing mind would give up on Lotus of escape / Ice guard?

Warlocks are broken I agree, you complain about soulburn, but they dont even need to use it to 100-0. Just land 1 aerial and you pretty ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up.

And dragontongue is a pve only skill?

LOL!!! 

You say destros have a shitty chi management, play a lightning BM and see what lack of focus is.

About summoners I rather not even mention it cuz imo is a class which should've not been created in the first place.

Honestly, I am not trying to offend you, but every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ topic of yours you come with something that I dont even have words to describe it.

Just check Korean destros streams and see what they are capable of and I tell you what: destroyers are far from what you claim they're at now.

Archived