Mysterious Crystals

Noodle

Hey,

Since the new event is coming, I'm hoping there's ways to obtain mysterious crystals so I can upgrade my gem. As it stands there's no way to get the crystals other than gathering coins and which each 30 crystals consist of 1200 golden coins. Since it's 30 x 40. If we're getting new octa gems I'm hoping there's an event in f10 or of some sort to obtain these crystals, otherwise my progress will become slow and less efficient.

Thank youecfb9119b0.jpgd07fcb908c.jpg

Hello @Noodle

I agree 100% I am poor player not much money for reset to run dungeon for crystal. I have some crystal very few not enough to make even half a gem :(. So now it just taking space in my inventory with a small hope that one day I can combine 3 gems that I don't even have.

I wish that I could sell these to players so I can purchase other item to upgrade my character. 

For the people who can more easily obtain these items I do not see a problem with having event for more drop rate or something.

Where you can gain Mysterious Crystal:

-Cold Storage - its rarity is as comparable as winning 1,000 gold from daily chest.

-Events - exchange with event tokens with pretty steep prices. If you don't farm on 5 alts and forgo all kind of rewards, you won't have 30 of them.

-F10 store - sometimes, NCWest drops them there.

-Merchant - have fun spamming dungeons for a declined spawn rate.

-Trove - best way to get them. However, when they comes in bulk, it is often rare loot and you want to get something else instead.

With that said, try to accumulate crystals as much as possible when they are available through events or F10. It is dedicated mostly for whale, so it is not something supposed easy to get.

@Alysha Hawkeye

i've done over 6000 runs of coldstorage and yet to see one drop for me. Sadly the drop rate is ass. Events is too much, 1200 coins only for 30 which is just 1 gem upgrade. and the other 3 are just random as you said. It should become tradable or drop more often in f10.  We agree?

I agree with noodle.  I have also run a few thousand cold storage runs and have not even seen 1 mysterious crystal.  This item is crucial as it is needed towards progressing your gear towards clearing harder content like Black Tower and other future raids which will be released.  It is important that a method is implemented to reliabily obtain these crystals.   A good idea for now is to have a bundle event in the hongmoon store preferably as soon as possible.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Maellem said:

I agree with noodle.  I have also run a few thousand cold storage runs and have not even seen 1 mysterious crystal.  This item is crucial as it is needed towards progressing your gear towards clearing harder content like Black Tower and other future raids which will be released.  It is important that a method is implemented to reliabily obtain these crystals.   A good idea for now is to have a bundle event in the hongmoon store preferably as soon as possible.

Thanks

This method exists already, it's called treasure trove.

1 hour ago, Maellem said:

Iprogressing your gear towards clearing harder content like Black Tower and other future raids which will be released.

wait you NEED sparkling hepta gems to clear bt? thought 30-35k dps would be enough and that you can get without even 1 briliant hepta gem.

36 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

wait you NEED sparkling hepta gems to clear bt? thought 30-35k dps would be enough and that you can get without even 1 briliant hepta gem.

This is called overestimating and it means to clear content in half of the given time. *giggle*

Archived