What is the badge and which is best

Tufa

I haven't acquired a "badge" yet but I almost have 70 TOI tokens.  Can someone please explain how they work (is it like a spell that has to be cast?) and which one is considered the best for mixed pve/pvp play? thanks.

Badges are buffs for one or more spells. It works how it is written in description. I don't know how they're called in english, may someone write them down (I will edit my post then).

With red token you can buy 2 badges (you can buy token on market or wait to over next season).

First one improves Frost Nova [3] S2. It freeze your enemy for 8 seconds like frost trap by sin (usefully in battlegrounds).

2nd one improves Frost Armor every stage and every tier. It gives you 20% additional heal on use. It's also a pvp badge.

With green token (these ones you get current season) you can buy 2 other badges.

First of them improves Inferno. If you hit any target with Inferno, you will decrease the cooldown of Meteor Shower or Blazing Wall by 20 sec. It's the pve badge for burning build.

2nd one improves Snowball. If you hit any target with Snowball, you will decrease the cooldown of Cold Snap by 9 sec (much more burst for frost). It's also a pve badge, but for frost build.

So I hope i could tell what you wanted to know. :)

There're 3 kinds of ToI tokens. Red, green and blue (color of the icon ... name is maybe different). First season you could get red ones, current season green ones and next season you will earn blue ones with 2 new badges. I'm sure you have 70 green ones now.

18 hours ago, Tufa said:

I haven't acquired a "badge" yet but I almost have 70 TOI tokens.  Can someone please explain how they work (is it like a spell that has to be cast?) and which one is considered the best for mixed pve/pvp play? thanks.

Here You have stats of all, current and future badges:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit#gid=1585737947

As You can see there will be combinated badges as well which you aquire by merging two others.

Now for pve i think best will be meteor shower cd reduction one, unless you need more healing, then you use frost armor badge. It's good to have both and switch when need.

When it comes to pvp, 1vs1 doesn't matter, badges don't work on the arena, and 6v6 for a FM frost armor one is best option.

Archived