things always go better

Shukran

Today is kinda unusual. I got lots of delay. Even with Pingzapper. Ingame server delay showed 500ms of delay, clearly unplayable.

I suspect the problem lies between Pingzapper server to NC.  As my ping to pingzapper service is fine (around 191 ms..and pretty much playable)

---

One curious question tho. What is actually "server delay" means. because lot of ppl said it's not a real ping. 

It's true that real ping can be viewed through system resource management in windows. BUT. When you are using pingzapper or WTFast. The one displayed in resource manager would be your ping to their respective server. NOT the game.

[moderated content]

4 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Today is kinda unusual. I got lots of delay. Even with Pingzapper. Ingame server delay showed 500ms of delay, clearly unplayable.

I suspect the problem lies between Pingzapper server to NC.  As my ping to pingzapper service is fine (around 191 ms..and pretty much playable)

---

One curious question tho. What is actually "server delay" means. because lot of ppl said it's not a real ping. 

It's true that real ping can be viewed through system resource management in windows. BUT. When you are using pingzapper or WTFast. The one displayed in resource manager would be your ping to their respective server. NOT the game.

since server delay, to my personal perspective, means the "time needed from input to reach server, hence the screen visualization of the input" 

i find no difference between them.

hence they used a new words to descxribe same issue.

13 hours ago, Shukran said:

just a friendly reminder to awesome developing staff

today my ping raised from usuall 100-130 to 140-200.

never seen ping so high even when i was torrenting (february 2016).

kepp going! 

you rock!!

You don't really need low ping to press F10 and buy those awesome bundles ;) it's managble with 200ms.

21 hours ago, Beleth said:

You don't really need low ping to press F10 and buy those awesome bundles ;) it's managble with 200ms.

true but other than that game is quite unplayable and unfun, so the point of throwing my wallet to scren is pointless

Archived