Weapon size.

Beleth

I've never thought about this before, didn't even bothered me that we have no weapon scaling in character customizations till yesterday when I saw this small female BM with really long blade on her back (Be Ido weapon skin) and she looked so awesome, just can't get it out of my head. So I checked and turns out you can scale your weapons size by making your hands big in character creation. So if this system is in the game already why not make weapon scaling in customization so people can choose desired size of their weapons? I'm sure many would like to custom their weapons size.

36 minutes ago, FlyingK said:

Weapon size is scaled off of hand size. Here's an old reddit thread that has some pics of the scaling you can work with:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/3zzvjb/weapon_size_scaling/

OP mentioned that. He just thinks it would be nice to play with weapon size without having to constantly buy character alteration tickets and I agree.

I agree. We need to make weapon customization easier. Like, a lot easier. Especially when it comes to changing weapon skins. The only reason I haven't changed my weapon skin since February (still got the chocolate illusion bangle skin), is because I can't change it back to the cute Valentines skin after. Even then, my weapon is too big! Like my gon female has the smallest hand size possible, but it's still too big! 

Archived