Controller Question

Pent

So I'm curious if anyone has suggestions for a controller for this game? I'm used to using both controller and keyboard but frankly my wrist is getting torched from using keyboard so I'm trying to switch. However the current controller I have, the Logitech F310, the buttons on the top left of the controller do not always respond. Can anyone suggest a controller that is compatible with the game as well as with Windows 10? Thanks.

Xbox controllers should work well. My ps3 controller works pretty good as well but I had to install a driver to get it to work. Only thing that sucks about using a controller is the input limitations, if it wasn't for that I would use a controller.

I used a ps4 controller with windows 10 very easily, had to install DS4 for windows to do it, but from the beginning of the game up until the past 10 days I used the ps4 controller exclusively, but recently i switched to keyboard and mouse because pvp with a controller is just not something you want to do if you want to be competitive. Press and holding 1-2 buttons, to press a 3rd button, just to use 1 skill is just not good for reaction times. However, in casual play, and such, it was super comfortable and I really enjoyed it. 

Archived