Have to pay to share outfifs, same account ????

ombremq

How come we have to pay to share outfifs we already bought on same account??? never saw that on any other game. 

The problem is... instead of buying every outfifs, i am like" no lets not buy this one i'll probably get tired of it few days later and i can't even trade it with my own characters" i know you added something to be able to trade outfifs but we have to pay 100coins to exchange EVERY SINGLE OUTFIF. you use this item one or two time and then you just stop, there is too many outfifs you, can't trade them as you desire. so they end up in your wardrobe. That really frustrating to not be able to buy some outfifs we may like later because of that.

You should add at least an items or a premium thingy we can buy, to be able to share during one month for exemple or make it free for the love of god !

knowing that we got an annoying feature other regions dont have wont make me happy. i'd rather not know about this feature than struggling to buy outfifs  because i only can buy outfif i really like because i can't trade them with my others chars if i got tired of it. I end up buying less outfifs and not even buying those thing to trade them, and they end up with less ppls buying outfifs, this isnt a smart commercial move.

If you could share your outfits to other chars you could create one or more chars just to store outfits. For some players a very important aspect of Premium would be gone - the storage of outfits. Premium would be less attractive. So it IS a smart commercial move after all...

if that was free ppls will store oufifs on alts for real? so when i want an outfif i relog on my alt chararcter to send the outfif i want to my main then i send the outfif i dont want to my alt and repeat the process, wow painfull. Get realistic if you need space for oufifs you clean your inventory/storage, having wardrobe is mostly usefull to be able to change outfifs without having to open the storage. Like i said you dont have to make it free but i prefer spend 1k ncoin to be able to trade outfifs non stop during one month than 100ncoin to trade every outfifs, we bought it we own it, this is logic to be able to share it on characters same account.

Archived