Helping new players

Shikkichu

I recently started a Discord full of people dedicated to help new players if anyone is interested, we do xserver, ceru, crimson, we're Switzerland basically and trying to help people not feel overwhelmed or lost. 

The Hub is a place for all Blade and Soul players to not feel lonely or overwhelmed by all these AP requirements and whatnot, trying to design a community to help others as they need, get help in return, helping you learn dungeons, learn about your weapons and upgrades and which is best at the time etc. A place to bring unity, bring us together as a community since I see everyone scattered all over the place. c: 

So if you're interested feel free to whisper me in-game for an invite, or if you just need help in general regardless of AP, I can try to steer you in the right direction. c:

Currently we have English speakers, Spanish, and Mandarin

https://discord.gg/RtEdAdW

This is an amazing idea.I'm in this discord already and its very friendly and welcoming i enjoy helping the newer players with what knowledge i have. There is a some toxic people in the game who can ruin the experiance but The hub is looking to help avoid this as much as possible any server any region were mostly playing NA but were still open for questions and the like.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived