[KR] Test Server changes to FM Skills

ToffyNexy

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.11.2016 at 8:31 PM, Half said:

So you think removing tiers is a good change? Aren't all of these changes here not a part of system which removes tiers? So if I'm true and if it come on live servers and later to EU/NA -> I will leave this game instantly.

Hi, thanks for posting your opinion. I feared I am the only one who doesn't like the test server Skillbook :)

I'm considering quitting B&S for good too if we'll have the skill Tiers removed. I view both Tiers and Stages as an essence of our Martial Tomes and the thing that influences combat style as well as skillbuilding diversity the most, i.e. one HM11 pvp player relies heavily on their Inferno landing a 100% crit on stunned/dazed target and on the 5m Shadow Grasp while the other is happy with a simple instant Inferno and would rather spend their invaluable skill points on Multiple Blaze, or on 16 m Phantom Grip.

We're going to see a lot of players using the same skills each and every day, and that will make the game dull.

What about the HM skills? They'll simply get removed. A real kick in the teeth for all the players who were grinding and saving money for the coveted T5 skills.

20 minutes ago, painkillers said:

What about the HM skills? They'll simply get removed. A real kick in the teeth for all the players who were grinding and saving money for the coveted T5 skills.

I think you're wrong on that front as to my understanding, Hongmoon skills still exist. You just don't need to invest any skill points to get the Hongmoon effects since skill points no longer exist. But you do still need to unlock a Hongmoon skill to get the extra effects that a Hongmoon skill adds to its respective skill.

In essence, it makes unlocking Hongmoon skills more profitable, since you no longer need to free up skill points and instead unlocking a Hongmoon skill is a permanent buff.

11 minutes ago, Zarosguth said:

I think you're wrong on that front as to my understanding, Hongmoon skills still exist. You just don't need to invest any skill points to get the Hongmoon effects since skill points no longer exist. But you do still need to unlock a Hongmoon skill to get the extra effects that a Hongmoon skill adds to its respective skill.

In essence, it makes unlocking Hongmoon skills more profitable, since you no longer need to free up skill points and instead unlocking a Hongmoon skill is a permanent buff.

I hope I'm wrong here too. Or, in case the HM skills will be removed and available for all players, the people who have unlocked HMs will at least get a refund of some sort.

11 minutes ago, painkillers said:

I hope I'm wrong here too. Or, in case the HM skills will be removed and available for all players, the people who have unlocked HMs will at least get a refund of some sort.

I'm not hoping. I've seen this in a video made by someone on the KR test server. HM skills will still need to be unlocked and will not be removed.

Unlocking them simply adds the extra modifier(s) and stuff to the respective stages of the respective skills that are affected by the unlocked HM skill.

Archived