Legendary Beleful or PvP Legendary?

Backstabpuss

I can upgrade my wep to true scorpio...but after that I need huge amounts of gold/mats to go legendary, for what I dont have the means.

Is it good to just get PvP legendary and use it for PVE aswell?

Would the dps output be close? I know PVE wep gives good buffs for PvE, but maybe PVP one dsnt fall far behind?

Anyone can give further insight?

First and foremost, what class is this legendary for? Certain classes benefit from Baleful/Seraph/Galaxy more than others.

My next question for you is how far do you plan on progressing throughout the game? In the future, Baleful/Seraph will turn into the Chokma Legendary with the addition of the Black Tower raid (probably 5-6 months from now). This weapon will be best weapon you can get ingame for PvE. So if your main focus is PvE and plan on progressing towards the endgame stages of the game where you will do these raids, then I suggest going for Baleful/Seraph. It is more expensive, but will pay off more in the long run when it comes to upgrading your weapon further. If the above is not your focus and you are looking to play more casually, then Galaxy is the weapon for you. It will provide you decent PvE damage and when we get the next stages of Galaxy (4-6), they will still be much cheaper to upgrade than Baleful/Seraph. Currently ingame, there is a small damage difference (consensus seems to be roughly around 10% in Baleful 6's favor for classes which benefit from the modifiers when compared in a party setting with buffs), but in the future, the gap will get bigger.

2 hours ago, Meese said:

First and foremost, what class is this legendary for? Certain classes benefit from Baleful/Seraph/Galaxy more than others.

My next question for you is how far do you plan on progressing throughout the game? In the future, Baleful/Seraph will turn into the Chokma Legendary with the addition of the Black Tower raid (probably 5-6 months from now). This weapon will be best weapon you can get ingame for PvE. So if your main focus is PvE and plan on progressing towards the endgame stages of the game where you will do these raids, then I suggest going for Baleful/Seraph. It is more expensive, but will pay off more in the long run when it comes to upgrading your weapon further. If the above is not your focus and you are looking to play more casually, then Galaxy is the weapon for you. It will provide you decent PvE damage and when we get the next stages of Galaxy (4-6), they will still be much cheaper to upgrade than Baleful/Seraph. Currently ingame, there is a small damage difference (consensus seems to be roughly around 10% in Baleful 6's favor for classes which benefit from the modifiers when compared in a party setting with buffs), but in the future, the gap will get bigger.

What would you suggest for a summoner?

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

What would you suggest for a summoner?

I went Baleful because I do plan on gearing for those endgame raids. Galaxy is great in 6v6 and Ill eventually get one of those too for just that reason.

1 hour ago, Backstabpuss said:

I am a sin...and yes I already knew Beleful is better for PVE but didnt know how much better. If it would stay at 10% I wouldnt mind, cuz I am not hardcore PvE-er, but bigger margins might force me to reconsider.

Once you get to Stage 10+ on Baleful, the weapon will give you a 10% multiplier on the skill you use the most in your combos (Heartstab). Furthermore, skill resets happen far more often on Baleful than they do on Galaxy (Galaxy reset happens after the 30second buff runs out once you get the 10 stacks vs 10 sec reset on Baleful). But if you are more casual, then Galaxy is decent too and can help you do 6v6 easier if thats what you prefer to focus on.

Archived