Summoner PVE builds?

Ithil Wolf

Im totally new here, im playing for few days.

Yes as it seems now,  I chose the cheesy summoner class which everyone hates.

But still, im not gonna drop it and was wondering what builds are good for PVE? In normal english language, a lot of discussions on forums which I see have a lot of in game terms and I have no clue what meaning it has.

I aswell found few builds ((With screenshots)) on internet,  but they are around two years old.

So would be extremely thankful if someone could enlighten me a bit on this game and summoner class. Thanks in forward, cause on faction chat I got only jokes about summoners, no actual help.

@Ithil Wolf - I just started summoner as well.  This is what I'm currently using.  You may or may not have the skill points for these, but you can use your best judgement of what to spec as you level.  I'll put a list of priorities below that I think is important for solo/leveling play:

Build - https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rk4jgTmWl

Probably the key skills you want to focus on are (with default key mapping):

1)  LMB - Rose Thorn (Main Attack skill)

2)  RMB - Sunflower (Main Attack skill)

3)  F - Doom N' Bloom

3a)  F - Flying Nettles

4)  1 - Grasping Roots

5)  House Cat

6)  Q - Crouching Tiger

7 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Is this skill not for pvp, or im incorrect? Because i thought wheed whack is for pve.

I think Grasphing Roots is for the AoE Snare for grouping mobs to finish quests easier.  I can't remember if Weed Whack is also AoE or not, but yes for dungeon/single target themselves, you'll want to use Weed Whack.  More experienced Summoners can chime in to correct me if I'm wrong.

Just now, dualistique said:

I think Grasphing Roots is for the AoE Snare for grouping mobs to finish quests easier.  I can't remember if Weed Whack is also AoE or not, but yes for dungeon/single target themselves, you'll want to use Weed Whack.  More experienced Summoners can chime in to correct me if I'm wrong.

Wheed WhackTier3 Stage2

Inflicts 8 sec snare

Inflicts 10 sec ivy poison

Ivy poison deals 72 ~ 84 [6.00] damage over 10 sec

Inflicts 8 sec 40% slow

Range
16m
Area
4m
Cast Time
0.1 sec
Cooldown
24 sec

Grasping RootsTier3 Stage1

Focus Cost 2

skill_icon_summon_0_8.png

Deals 23 ~ 27 [1.90] earth damage

Inflicts 8 sec snare

Inflicts 8 sec 40% slow

Deals 40% focus damage over 8 sec

Penetrates defense, deflect

Range
16m
Area
4m
Cast Time
Instant
Cooldown
24 sec

I will give you a list of builds you can use. For lvling if you are under 50 and don't have hm skills then use the regular earth build. 

With the builds i will list I will also share dps rates with them as well so for anyone who is interested I'll share here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.11.2016 at 11:28 PM, Ithil Wolf said:

@Kisagii

Are you planning on sharing it soon?

1 hour ago, Kisagii said:

here is the build I use and do really good dmg/dps

https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=H1gsJFXfx

for hm seed shroud imo you don't really need it till you are hm11 when you get more points. Other than that you don't really need it unless you are soloing or doing pvp.

For rotations start off with rosethorn to attack then use bees. once you have a good attack with it then use doom n bloom with flying nettles a few secs later and put up (3) Petal Storm Toss to double the dmg. After it's over put down your q for extra focus and use your (1) wheed whack and (2) Vine Whip for stacking. Then rinse and repeat.

If you happen to run out of focus and you have used these skill already then use your (E) to reset your (Q) for more focus. If used correctly you will have a really good dps. BTW awked bees is also much stronger than awked sunflower, it's like when FMs use dragon char with a WL in their pt. Hope this helps and GL!

Im currently lv 33, can anyone give me pointer as to which skill i use go for PVE? currently i havent used the skill points except for sunflower level 1

Also should i go wind based or earth based?

If I should make new thread, im sorry and please do let me know.

Archived