Stacking bleed

xxxAoi

I'm trying to find ways but since they removed it from Boot, looks like I can only rely on Rush and RaidT3S2. The CD is too long before I can cast another one. Any tips on how to stack?

Edit: On a sidenote, I know I could spec Rush to T3S2 but that'll make me sacrifice stun.

In solo? Rush.

Party? Boss CCs are way easier to do for other classes now, so I leave it to them and focus on tanking. Bleeding would take a bit of effort for us, whereas it naturally stacks when certain other classes dps, so I tend to leave that to them as well.

You can stack bleed easily using Rush. You have to spec 1pt so it's only 6 sec CD.

Basic rotation would be:

2 > Tab > RMBx5/6 > LMB/RMB > once bleed debuff is at 1sec > E to go back to normal stance > 2 and repeat since Tab should be off CD too. 

Yes, you lose out stun but you can spec for double daze or double KD if needed 

On 11/9/2016 at 3:50 AM, dualistique said:

You can stack bleed easily using Rush. You have to spec 1pt so it's only 6 sec CD.

Basic rotation would be:

2 > Tab > RMBx5/6 > LMB/RMB > once bleed debuff is at 1sec > E to go back to normal stance > 2 and repeat since Tab should be off CD too. 

Yes, you lose out stun but you can spec for double daze or double KD if needed 

Ah yes, thank you for pointing that out. I didn't see Rush T1S1 also had bleed. I haven't been checking it pretty much lately but if this also resets the timer every ~6seconds to stack bleed then this would really help.

Yeah, this will reset the bleed timer back to 10 seconds every 6 seconds.  I usually wait till 2 second left before I switch back to normal stance to reapply blood so that I can get extra damage in and allow for Lunar Slash to be off cooldown.

Unfortunately, being reliant to do bleed is a bit of a task especially if you're also in charge of tanking or other mechanics.  I always try to find a party setup that can apply bleed in a more natural way :p.

6 hours ago, dualistique said:

Yeah, this will reset the bleed timer back to 10 seconds every 6 seconds.  I usually wait till 2 second left before I switch back to normal stance to reapply blood so that I can get extra damage in and allow for Lunar Slash to be off cooldown.

Unfortunately, being reliant to do bleed is a bit of a task especially if you're also in charge of tanking or other mechanics.  I always try to find a party setup that can apply bleed in a more natural way :p.

Awesome! Thanks again. :)

Archived