I started to regret spending money in this game >.>

iokunn

I will be clear I HATE RNG!!!! 

I have spent big amount of money here (just to put it in perspective i'm about to get premium level 10) and i'm thinking it was all lost. 

I like PVE and now these people is forcing me to do PVP in order to get moonstones for my gear, and most of you guys know how that works  like 20 defeats 1 win all the time always paired with moneys or people below 400 AP against 750 AP. These people said the Battleground is the more efficient way to get moonstones. . . .  i don't see where is the efficient thing . . . takes almost an hour and a half to get 1000 points for one *cricket*ing box, and guess what ? it is rng again . . . >.> 

You may say but u have Naksum, yes we have but, its rng as well omg.

I was running Desolate Tomb as well in order to get the necklace but have been already 120 runs and still i havent seen the neck yet, again rng . . . *cricket* everything is rng here !!!!  is so frustrating!!!! /tears

Naksun gives always 1 moonstone + every 2nd time 1 moonstone at floor 14. Additional there're rnd procs, but they're just a bonus to regular 1,5 moonstones per run.

Btw if you fail 20 of 21 bgs ... thats your own fail. With under 500 ap you can reach gold easily.

I think naksun is easily best way get moonstones. Even if you like farming 6v6, there is not any effective way get whirlwind keys.  I farmed one day 20k battle points row, but i dont have any whirlwind keys open those moonstone boxes.

You can't do a job of 6. but you can carry by mechanics. Sure you can't carry every game, but you will win much more if you do mechanics while other people just die in mid. I got gold in wwv with 460 ap sin and last season i got high gold ranking with 570 ap fm (both had ~600 cdef). Wanna screens?

4 hours ago, Half said:

You can't do a job of 6. but you can carry by mechanics. Sure you can't carry every game, but you will win much more if you do mechanics while other people just die in mid. I got gold in wwv with 460 ap sin and last season i got high gold ranking with 570 ap fm (both had ~600 cdef). Wanna screens?

As i said before this is not about BG this is about the *cricket*ing RNG system. . .

Archived