Best server to be on for dungeons?

Avendor

Hello, I'm new to Blade and Soul lvl20 and I'm playing the game for the story and the visuals, it's a very good looking game. However, I want to do the Blackram Dungeon but there was no1 there for like an hour until 2 nice players lvl30 passed by and helped me. After I finish the story I'll probably want to join a guild, so what server would be the best place for an active english speaking guild I can make a new character on?

If you mean that you were looking for a group at the dungeon itself, that is the problem. Press F8 to enter the cross server lobby which allows you to find groups for dungeons with anyone from any server basically. Depending on the time and day, queue times for dungeons can be instant or several minutes long.

You do not need to start over on a different server. Good luck and have fun.

• 1 month later...

This works for blue dungeons, but they've removed this cross server option for green dungeons. New players will be crippled by this as many of these areas are empty on the wrong server and these people will be left high and dry having a hard time building up their character. I've been having this issue myself for the past week, having to over level to go back and get my breakthrough weapons to keep up to par with the grinding. 

On 31.12.2016. at 1:47 AM, Veltaine said:

This works for blue dungeons, but they've removed this cross server option for green dungeons. New players will be crippled by this as many of these areas are empty on the wrong server and these people will be left high and dry having a hard time building up their character. I've been having this issue myself for the past week, having to over level to go back and get my breakthrough weapons to keep up to par with the grinding. 

You get everything you need for breaktroughs from quests now, no need to do any green or blue dungeons until silverfrost.

Archived