Question Since I dont see a post about this

ExoReaperX

Where is the code?

5 hours ago, ExoReaperX said:

what does the halloween treats code give you once u apply it

Edit:

" As a newsletter subscriber, we've given you a little treat of your own. You will need to log into your account and redeem the code via your Account Management page. Once redeemed, your Halloween bundle is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account! "

Got this via mail.

34 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Where is the code?

Edit:

" As a newsletter subscriber, we've given you a little treat of your own. You will need to log into your account and redeem the code via your Account Management page. Once redeemed, your Halloween bundle is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account! "

Got this via mail.

yes but what is it? army of penguins? fireworks? umbrella? cash? a cup of coffe? bundle doesnt tell me what it has inside

2 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

yes but what is it? army of penguins? fireworks? umbrella? cash? a cup of coffe? bundle doesnt tell me what it has inside

Just apply, then you will see it^^

And dont forget to tell us, what you got :O

9 hours ago, ExoReaperX said:

what does the halloween treats code give you once u apply it

46 minutes ago, imemy said:

i didn't see any code in my 2 account... :(

3 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

My question is, how do you claim the bundle once you redeem the code?

As a newsletter subscriber, we've given you a little treat of your own. You will need to log into your account and redeem the code via your Account Management page. Once redeemed, your Halloween bundle is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account!

I assumed it would be obvious once I redeemed the code, but no, the website didn't tell me how to claim it. 

Then I figured it would be obvious once I logged in to the game on a character. Nope. I looked in the store, etc., and couldn't find it.

So: how do you claim your Halloween bundle, after you've redeemed the code?

13 minutes ago, R0nin said:

My question is, how do you claim the bundle once you redeem the code?

As a newsletter subscriber, we've given you a little treat of your own. You will need to log into your account and redeem the code via your Account Management page. Once redeemed, your Halloween bundle is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account!

I assumed it would be obvious once I redeemed the code, but no, the website didn't tell me how to claim it. 

Then I figured it would be obvious once I logged in to the game on a character. Nope. I looked in the store, etc., and couldn't find it.

So: how do you claim your Halloween bundle, after you've redeemed the code?

Also in your mail?

Archived