Why is BnS so Reroll-unfriendly?

Sopphire

I'm playing since January, and I got bored of my class. I don't enjoy it anymore. I rerolled once already and it was a pain. I don't understand the reason why every time I have to make a new character and gear from zero it as a newbie. I really wish BnS could make something for this, because it's one of the worst part of the game.

If you don't gear up, you will miss a lot of things about how your class works, in my opinion.

Imagine going to endgame dungeon when you just create a new class. People with more experience will see that you are acting weird and slow and they will start flaming you instead of teaching you.

I rather deal with the pain of gearing up than the pain of getting insulted for no reason.

On 22. 10. 2016 at 3:33 AM, SoulsHunter said:

If you don't gear up, you will miss a lot of things about how your class works, in my opinion.

Imagine going to endgame dungeon when you just create a new class. People with more experience will see that you are acting weird and slow and they will start flaming you instead of teaching you.

I rather deal with the pain of gearing up than the pain of getting insulted for no reason.

hmm, i kinda disagree with this, maybe going from summoner to kfm, or something, but many times it would help, and i cant imagine another reason for going through all awaken siren, true siren oath accs bullcrap again, except devs greed

i dont get why we dont have sealing charms

what about this idea...If u have a max lvl on a server you can insta lvl a new one half way. Right now max is 50 so new alt can be created at lvl 25. Its a good point to learn skills without being overwhelmed and u can start in the cinderlands part of story.

this is just an idea. I don't have any problems lvling a new character from start and think the fresh lvling helps impression of new players to game.

Re-rolling is on you not eh game devs, it isnt their greed they don't make you create a new character that is on you.  if you don't like gearing up then don't make a new class, this game is already annoyingly easy to create a new character and get it to lvl 50+, the only challenge is actually gearing out and even then now they GIVE the stuff to you in the early stages of the game.  I have made 3 character to lvl 45+ before any of those changes and never complained about it because it is part of the game.

• 2 months later...
On 22.10.2016 at 3:33 AM, SoulsHunter said:

I agree with OP but disagree with you. They offer 50 lvl vouchers [through event] in Korea with starter gear for that level already. it's not much different in my opinion than making accessories account bound, for example.

Archived