HELP with DPS meter on 6man

Hasebe

i just found this and tried to edit the xml.dat with bns ark 1.5, but when i used the bns launcher download 45MB of repairing. the edit just disappeared.

the ppl who could make this work, how do u do it ? i should use the bns ark launcher?

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Modifying game files is not allowed, just FYI.

Regardless of what the change is.

Lots of things are not allowed. NC Soft also steals. Who cares. it is a minor edit, of a function that NC soft should just have added anyway.

1 hour ago, Hirukaru said:

Lots of things are not allowed. NC Soft also steals. Who cares. it is a minor edit, of a function that NC soft should just have added anyway.

Regardless who does what, if its written in the rules, they can instantly ban you for it if they want to.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Regardless who does what, if its written in the rules, they can instantly ban you for it if they want to.

It is also written in the LAW that theft is not allowed.  So can all premiums start suing nc soft for stealing on average  1 day of premium per month. :P 

16 hours ago, Hasebe said:

i just found this and tried to edit the xml.dat with bns ark 1.5, but when i used the bns launcher download 45MB of repairing. the edit just disappeared.

the ppl who could make this work, how do u do it ? i should use the bns ark launcher?

check your private message.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

I can confirm: it’s not allowed to modify any file of your game. This will lead to a ban of your account, I strongly suggest you to not try it :)

This topic is now locked.

Thanks for your understanding,
Team Blade & Soul.

Archived