These skill descriptions are pathetic

LlamaDude

I just started playing warlock and these skill descriptions are DISGUSTING.
My best example, Bombardment: Casts instantly Target location.... what in gods name does that mean honestly.
That isnt the end of it either most if not all abilities have the most pathetic and uninformative descriptions I've ever seen in a game, and that's coming from someone who's played neverwinter.

Can someone please tell me where I can go to see REAL ability descriptions for warlock or any class? The wiki, the game, and other sources are all the same idiotic descriptions that dont even scratch the surface on what abilities do.

Ps: From playing I found bombardment casts instantly after using rupture.. that's about all I learned so far and I'm sure that not the half of it. Please help me understand.

Hopefully, these things may help you:

Rupture skill_attack_ice.png

tooltip-icon

Deals 54 ~ 63 [4.50] ice damageskill_attack_ice.png

Marks enemies with Target for 0.8 sec

Dragon Helix Tier 2 Form 3 skill_attack_shadow.png

tooltip-icon

Deals 96 ~ 112 [8.00] shadow damageskill_attack_shadow.png

Marks enemies with Target for 2 sec

Bombardment skill_attack_ice.png

tooltip-icon

Deals 36 ~ 42 [3.00] ice damageskill_attack_ice.png

Instantly cast on enemies marked with Target

7 hours ago, LlamaDude said:

I just started playing warlock and these skill descriptions are DISGUSTING.
My best example, Bombardment: Casts instantly Target location.... what in gods name does that mean honestly.
That isnt the end of it either most if not all abilities have the most pathetic and uninformative descriptions I've ever seen in a game, and that's coming from someone who's played neverwinter.

Can someone please tell me where I can go to see REAL ability descriptions for warlock or any class? The wiki, the game, and other sources are all the same idiotic descriptions that dont even scratch the surface on what abilities do.

Ps: From playing I found bombardment casts instantly after using rupture.. that's about all I learned so far and I'm sure that not the half of it. Please help me understand.

They never tell you about warlock debuff skills. Warlock has 2 of them one is target and the other is brand. Target forms a circle above the enemy head and that will enable certain abilities to be cast like pet attacks or remove cast time from bombard(rmb). Brand forms a triangle above an enemy head and enables skills like leach to be used and gives extra damage to certain abilities like wingstorm.

On 09/10/2016 at 1:39 PM, Whiteflashkevin said:

They never tell you about warlock debuff skills. Warlock has 2 of them one is target and the other is brand. Target forms a circle above the enemy head and that will enable certain abilities to be cast like pet attacks or remove cast time from bombard(rmb). Brand forms a triangle above an enemy head and enables skills like leach to be used and gives extra damage to certain abilities like wingstorm.

oh my,i find this very helpful! even though i am not the OP, thank you!

Archived