Tower of Memory Second Boss

Leyren

Hi, I am still quite not sure about the second boss (frozen mane) of the event dungeon. Sometimes he is in fire stance, sometimes in ice stance, causing him to get damage from the blue and buff from red beam, or vice versa. The problem is that I don't see how to differentiate between his stances, unless he uses his flame / ice thrower attack. So for the first beams, I don't know which one will deal him damage.

look at the boss' name when u walk in, Blood Mane or Winter Mane. Blood Mane is red so he needs to get hit with the blue laser and avoid the red laser, vice versa for Winter Mane. Which one spawns as the 2nd boss is random, just have to pay attention to the name.

It does not change modes during the fight. The boss is either Winter Mane or Blood Mane.

Winter Mane is ice, gets buffed from blue and damaged from red laser.
Blood Mane is fire, gets buffed from red and damaged from blue laser.

5 minutes ago, SaveTheQueen said:

look at the boss' name when u walk in, Blood Mane or Winter Mane. Blood Mane is red so he needs to get hit with the blue laser and avoid the red laser, vice versa for Winter Mane. Which one spawns as the 2nd boss is random, just have to pay attention to the name.

Oh, lol. Everytime I looked at his name it was frozen mane, so I thought it's always the same.. Shame on me.

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, Xai Rong said:

Also you can make them jump the healing laser (red for blood etc) by using the number 1 skill. it has a long recharge and you either have to be lucky or see the laser start to hit right

Yup, I know about that. I just didn't knew how to see which color of the laser should be knocked-up.

Another tip for the FIRST boss. He gets frozen on 100 stacks, so make sure you don't hit 100 while he's in the jump animation / charging up the jump or you will just waste the stacks and go into a time consuming flower phase. If you started shooting already, just turn away.

Archived