Gem Transmutation

TicklesTheMighty

Non-Marketable gems (Crit Ruby, Instant Recovery Amethyst, Focus Recovery Emerald, Focus Recovery Peridot) are currently not able to be used as ingredients in any transmutations.  This makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to acquire the Pentagonal/Hexagonal/Heptagonal versions of these gems while also making it more difficult to generate fodder for transmutations.

5 hours ago, TicklesTheMighty said:

Non-Marketable gems (Crit Ruby, Instant Recovery Amethyst, Focus Recovery Emerald, Focus Recovery Peridot) are currently not able to be used as ingredients in any transmutations.  This makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to acquire the Pentagonal/Hexagonal/Heptagonal versions of these gems while also making it more difficult to generate fodder for transmutations.

As far as i remember those types only go until pentaonal. Never seen a hexagonal one nore higher anywhere else.

I'm just trying to figure out why its not working
I have also had problems using gems that I've created IN THE TRANSMUTE not being able to be combined when i clearly have 3 of the same ones. The Exact same ones. word for word.

I'm acquiring the same exact items from the transmute that i'm using. 
patch notes said 100 percent success after first stage.
Its not a success when you are losing 2 of the main ingredients plus the mats to not achieve anything.
Hopefully you can pull up my log and see that i've tried SEVERAL times to this happening.

14479609_10154568371529183_911466687667614484617_10154568371524183_6292816131944

Guys any news regarding to this problem? Is there anyone got idea how to make brilliant grade gems? I'm still losing ingredients and gems, I want to make sparkling gems but still can't make brilliant.. :3 how i'm suppose to do to make it..  arghh

Archived