No more ress in ToI?

erengny

Why I dont get resurrection when I died in ToI anymore? Is this some kind of new bug? If it is please fix it asap. Have like 120 tickets I want to spend them asap I kill only one guy and let next one kill me than sends me to hall as dead and when I get up loading screen appears twice and it really slows down the process...

26 minutes ago, erengny said:

Why I dont get resurrection when I died in ToI anymore? Is this some kind of new bug? If it is please fix it asap. Have like 120 tickets I want to spend them asap I kill only one guy and let next one kill me than sends me to hall as dead and when I get up loading screen appears twice and it really slows down the process...

Isn't TOI always like this? When you are dead and pressed 4, you get to send back to the entrance of TOI with loading screen? I never heard that you can get up and stay inside of TOI after you are dead.

14 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Isn't TOI always like this? When you are dead and pressed 4, you get to send back to the entrance of TOI with loading screen? I never heard that you can get up and stay inside of TOI after you are dead.

I think he means once you get killed, you auto res but the round is over and you have to press "Exit" to leave the area.

13 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

No. It should resurrect and refill your hp automatically just like in trial arena. 

Archived