Our next project

CrimsonKitsune

I think all they have to do, is to remove food, exp charm fragments naryu coins from drop boxes, and replace them with a really needed things. That's all)

It will grant more sense to run dungeons, if u get 1 moon stone or maybe a bundle if u lucky, or 10 soulstones that is good too! Instead of stupid foods ( removing that drop will make cookery a good craft that gives a lot of money) or naryu coins (idk where to spend them except blue ones) or exp charm fragments ( better drop just blue charms cos we need a tremendous amount of exp!!!)

9 hours ago, United17 said:

How they ended? I would have to wait till toward the end on the year for some hard numbers but I'm sure it will be WoW, Star Wars, and ESO at the top of the list pretty sure they not ending any time soon. I only play Star Wars and it just got off the cusp of a big expansion with a whole new one coming soon, in fact the high budget CG cinematic will launch tomorrow for it.

As far as your other comment I'm sure you won't see me at 800+ ap anytime soon one because I'm an altoholic I don't play 1 toon. Also the whole point is that's all this game has is a gear progression grind. I have a hard time even logging in now cause that's it that's all you can do, grind the same ol shit for gear a very SLOW gear progression at that. Lets not even talk about trying to gear alts decently lul. The point is in the other games I play you gear up so you can do the hard stuff, in BnS you do the stuff so you can get gear. Most of the time dozens or even hundreds of times. This might work out for the Koreans but in the west it doesn't fly so well.

then it is fine for you to put example on games way different from this telling you endgear them in a moment, but considering we are discussing about bns on a bns forum, u suddenly tells "excuses" like, alts and stuff... yeah it seems a resonable out of contest post , then. let's talk about weather?

Archived