Forums

Our next project

CrimsonKitsune

Alright guys we have gotten weapons costs reduced, accessories reduced hell even gems are reduced the next thing on my agenda is getting the rng reduced this rng is threatening our progress we have made and its still killing the game so from now on I (and if you want to help this movement) will post rng centered post to get that change and if possible lobby for the implementation of my 2,3,4 plan which is 2 trans stones, 3 moonstones and 4 stingers. Together we can save this game guys. 

Just now, KlausFlouride said:

If they released the rng percentages the game would be dead in a week.

Really so it aint dead now? this belief that game will die in a weak is lies people are not going to stay on for 10 plus hours just because they changed rng srry but  next. 

You do realize that your whining didn't change anything, right?

These reduction patches were due to come without you having to complain about anything. Other regions already got it so it was due to come to us sooner or later.

But I mean, it's obvious you and the "community" did so much hard work to make sure to whine hard enough for them to "listen" to us.

6 hours ago, Shukran said:

so do you really think it is thanks to your whining things are changing?

First off I never said it was me one secondly we didn't whine for change we voiced our displeasure and the devs listened to the Majority. Lastly I know you're upset new people aren't going to invest as much effort as you did but look at the bright side the game gets to survive :)

5 hours ago, Zuzu said:

You do realize that your whining didn't change anything, right?

These reduction patches were due to come without you having to complain about anything. Other regions already got it so it was due to come to us sooner or later.

But I mean, it's obvious you and the "community" did so much hard work to make sure to whine hard enough for them to "listen" to us.

First off I didn't whine, I voiced my displeasure in the game and rightfully so, you seem to can't stand free speech or change thats not my problem. You keep saying me one, it was not just one person but rather a lot of people helped pitched in to convince the devs that the old way was wrong. You keep trying to de-legitimatize our movement but you keep failing. Also stop using petty insults towards us it makes you seem small. 

11 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

First off I never said it was me one secondly we didn't whine for change we voiced our displeasure and the devs listened to the Majority. Lastly I know you're upset new people aren't going to invest as much effort as you did but look at the bright side the game gets to survive :)

i just levelied my sin in a couple of days to lvl 49 1/2 and i was surprised i got so many breakthrough items in quest rewards and sourveys. but i understood they were old dungeons and if i had to do those dungeons again i would be alone, hence stuck in progression. but what some of "you" is doing by whining is above all.

i use "whining" because u dont want to farm endgame content. or find drop rate too low, and for too low i mean u think that everything should drop at first try.

it is not how moorpgs work. moreover those F2p moorpgs. if everyone is 800ap with no effort, game would have died in few weeks.

so at the end of the discussion, u whine because u want everything with no effort. in a game in which the more effort is rewarded more. RNG is also another part of the game. sure, there are parts of the game in which u would like to have a higher chance of success. but this game is done this way. when u play a game, u should take what game offers to you, not run on forums telling game is bad blaBLA.

about changes, as someone explained, it is all planned. because content is shifting. once endgame was at 400ap, then 550ap, then 600..now it is 750ish (with 1 epta gem only...), why would it be difficult to drop stuff in 550-600ap if endgame is 650+? so they fix .

there will be a day probably in which legendary weapons and accessory drop chance is 51%. or maybe no more failure chance od premiums. because maybe premium will be basic crafting items for those future equip. and go on...

19 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i just levelied my sin in a couple of days to lvl 49 1/2 and i was surprised i got so many breakthrough items in quest rewards and sourveys. but i understood they were old dungeons and if i had to do those dungeons again i would be alone, hence stuck in progression. but what some of "you" is doing by whining is above all.

i use "whining" because u dont want to farm endgame content. or find drop rate too low, and for too low i mean u think that everything should drop at first try.

it is not how moorpgs work. moreover those F2p moorpgs. if everyone is 800ap with no effort, game would have died in few weeks.

so at the end of the discussion, u whine because u want everything with no effort. in a game in which the more effort is rewarded more. RNG is also another part of the game. sure, there are parts of the game in which u would like to have a higher chance of success. but this game is done this way. when u play a game, u should take what game offers to you, not run on forums telling game is bad blaBLA.

about changes, as someone explained, it is all planned. because content is shifting. once endgame was at 400ap, then 550ap, then 600..now it is 750ish (with 1 epta gem only...), why would it be difficult to drop stuff in 550-600ap if endgame is 650+? so they fix .

there will be a day probably in which legendary weapons and accessory drop chance is 51%. or maybe no more failure chance od premiums. because maybe premium will be basic crafting items for those future equip. and go on...

Congrats to you, you invested your time and effort and that was your outcome, now normally I would care but I am out of those so tough luck. I never said I didn't want to farm I just dont want to farm that much its unacceptable and insane, also didn't I say using the word whining makes me take you comment less serious but here you still use it. The drop rate is abysmal if you dont get something after 10 tries thats too much for a recreational video game to ask for. Thats not what I said you like to keep lying about our cause we don't ask for everything to be handed on a silver platter what we do ask for is less rng garbage or the 2,3,4 plan. First off getting to 800 ap takes a little bit more work than baleful stage 1 can give you, secondly if we're so lazy as you state we are how are we going to farm 2,3,4 which actually requires work (i.e doing dailies repeatedly aka farming) are we lazy or not? End of discussion I voice displeasure because new people aren't going to put that much work in for that and me realizing they can survive without this game but the game can't survive without them is spurring me to action.

52 minutes ago, Shukran said:

when u play a game, u should take what game offers to you, not run on forums telling game is bad blaBLA.

Did you really type that just now? Alrite let me school you in basic economics, you just opened a business and have a product or service and you sell it to people, you want peoples money and people to want you product or service. Customers are receptive to- (You know what I would care to finish the scenario but you're probaly not going to care point is you're asking for my money and if you want money you need to change simple enough).  Thats all well and good but that would require people still playing the game and the rate its going the dev team had better act on your idea soon  

Progress towards what? Grind for a month to get +8 AP. With this patch and the content drought gonna be hard to stay motivated to even play. This event pretty meh too considering that fugly outfit is nothing to go through a grind for.

7 minutes ago, United17 said:

Progress towards what? Grind for a month to get +8 AP. With this patch and the content drought gonna be hard to stay motivated to even play. This event pretty meh too considering that fugly outfit is nothing to go through a grind for.

Umm I am not understaning what you mean are you agreeing with me or no?

Tell me "your movement" was happening on a noticeable scale (and provide proof if possible, please) before the original Korean version of the game got these improvements and I will believe your collective displeasure is "making a difference".

Otherwise you are simply horribly deluded and I pity you.

3 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

First off I didn't whine, I voiced my displeasure in the game and rightfully so, you seem to can't stand free speech or change thats not my problem. You keep saying me one, it was not just one person but rather a lot of people helped pitched in to convince the devs that the old way was wrong. You keep trying to de-legitimatize our movement but you keep failing. Also stop using petty insults towards us it makes you seem small. 

I have nothing against free speech but I do have the right to have an opinion of "your movement" and it pretty much boils down to whining about something that was easily dealt with.

And it seems like you skipped over what I said; these reduction patches were going to come to us sooner or later. "Your movement" didn't effect anything since these changes had already happened in other regions so it was set to come to ours when the time was right, aka now. Why do you still believe that a few people's complaints was the sole reason that they implemented these changes?

Your suggestion would only make market crash even more and more people would leave due to that. There are already people being pissed off about the material reductions since it crashes market. Also it would make pretty much crafting STS partially useless as players could make up to 9 characters and do enough dungeons to get all the rewards. That would be 18 sts a day (though yes there is not that much time in a day to do this unless you nolife). What should be done is to lower the craft costs of STS instead. Your system of 2,3,4 will or should never happen,

8 hours ago, United17 said:

it is the game endgame focus. moorpgs dont end when u kill the final-final-boss. they don't end, as long as someone find something to do. the main focus of game is equipping and become strong and win all. it takes months for 8 ap because that is the prize of the game. there is a story behind the grinding. read the conversations of npcs or watch videos. if u dont like this method, u chose wrong genere of game. it is like mobas end game is ranking up. there s no story. no content. only pvp. same for fps and al the other generes multiplayer games.

@crimsonkitzune : u can school me about basic economy, but u lack it too. because it is not a personalized product, but a mass product. if u like u take otherwise not. take in example the new iphone with no jack for earphone. i am pretty sure they know their basic economy and can deal with it.

17 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Alright guys we have gotten weapons costs reduced, accessories reduced hell even gems are reduced the next thing on my agenda is getting the rng reduced this rng is threatening our progress we have made and its still killing the game so from now on I (and if you want to help this movement) will post rng centered post to get that change and if possible lobby for the implementation of my 2,3,4 plan which is 2 trans stones, 3 moonstones and 4 stingers. Together we can save this game guys. 

Stop complaining already, I getting of all those people. Who shouts we don't want RNG. Name a AAA level game where is no RNG if you don't find one just get over it or quit. We won't miss you

8 hours ago, Shukran said:

it is the game endgame focus. moorpgs dont end when u kill the final-final-boss. they don't end, as long as someone find something to do. the main focus of game is equipping and become strong and win all. it takes months for 8 ap because that is the prize of the game. there is a story behind the grinding. read the conversations of npcs or watch videos. if u dont like this method, u chose wrong genere of game. it is like mobas end game is ranking up. there s no story. no content. only pvp. same for fps and al the other generes multiplayer games.

@crimsonkitzune : u can school me about basic economy, but u lack it too. because it is not a personalized product, but a mass product. if u like u take otherwise not. take in example the new iphone with no jack for earphone. i am pretty sure they know their basic economy and can deal with it.

Really? I've played Star Wars since launch, have had the same gear on my main for almost a year now. TERA you have to gear up as well, but only because they put out new gear every 6 months or so. Still when new gear does come I'm fully geared in less than a week.

7 minutes ago, United17 said:

Really? I've played Star Wars since launch, have had the same gear on my main for almost a year now. TERA you have to gear up as well, but only because they put out new gear every 6 months or so. Still when new gear does come I'm fully geared in less than a week.

i see those AAAgames how they ended, 

im waiting to see your 840ap char in bns since it is easy for you to fullgear in moorpgs.

I find it amusing the moment wednesday patch hit, all upgrade mat prices increased by roughly 30%, as if some rich *cricket* or farming bot is playing a cruel joke on purpose. How dare you help new players by decreasing amount needed by 30%? Let's make their lives just as painful as before by raising all the prices by 30%! Cause let's face it, there is zero reliable source of moonstones for new players other than bots selling it on market. Moonstones were roughly 1.5-1.6g before the patch. Now they're 2g, roughly 30% hike.

25 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

I find it amusing the moment wednesday patch hit, all upgrade mat prices increased by roughly 30%, as if some rich *cricket* or farming bot is playing a cruel joke on purpose. How dare you help new players by decreasing amount needed by 30%? Let's make their lives just as painful as before by raising all the prices by 30%! Cause let's face it, there is zero reliable source of moonstones for new players other than bots selling it on market. Moonstones were roughly 1.5-1.6g before the patch. Now they're 2g, roughly 30% hike.

why dont u buy them before patch then?

24 minutes ago, Shukran said:

why dont u buy them before patch then?

Because I estimated prices would drop, not increase? Since less quantity of material is required?

Less demand + higher supply (100 moonstone bundle from memory tower) = cheaper price according to basic economics. Apparently not in this game.

17 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

Because I estimated prices would drop, not increase? Since less quantity of material is required?

Less demand + higher supply (100 moonstone bundle from memory tower) = cheaper price according to basic economics. Apparently not in this game.

math is right, bu u have to take note that less price = more wil to purchase = upgrade frenzy = more items but price dont drop because it even with sell.... yeah it happened to me a lot ...sad estimations

2 hours ago, Susumimi said:

But you also have to realize people usually don't plan ahead or if they do, it's only a few who plan ahead.

The hike in price is to be expected for now since everyone's hyped in gearing/finishing their gear since the reduction is on. Give it some time and prices will begin to flow down due to the fact that the "rich" were already to buy what they wanted and the demand becomes less.

5 hours ago, Shukran said:

i see those AAAgames how they ended, 

im waiting to see your 840ap char in bns since it is easy for you to fullgear in moorpgs.

How they ended? I would have to wait till toward the end on the year for some hard numbers but I'm sure it will be WoW, Star Wars, and ESO at the top of the list pretty sure they not ending any time soon. I only play Star Wars and it just got off the cusp of a big expansion with a whole new one coming soon, in fact the high budget CG cinematic will launch tomorrow for it.

As far as your other comment I'm sure you won't see me at 800+ ap anytime soon one because I'm an altoholic I don't play 1 toon. Also the whole point is that's all this game has is a gear progression grind. I have a hard time even logging in now cause that's it that's all you can do, grind the same ol shit for gear a very SLOW gear progression at that. Lets not even talk about trying to gear alts decently lul. The point is in the other games I play you gear up so you can do the hard stuff, in BnS you do the stuff so you can get gear. Most of the time dozens or even hundreds of times. This might work out for the Koreans but in the west it doesn't fly so well.

Archived