Custom Matches in PVP

Akon

I know that blade&soul is about to launch their first Spectator mode which was highly requested and i really loved the overall idea of it.

I feel like PVP should have a custom match option on it, i know there is sparring but custom matches would be way different for example:

- You can change the time of the match whether its 5 min, 10 min or even infinite just like in Tekken.  

-You could add Infinite Health or multiple life in the same round.

-You could choose the option of 1v1,2v2 or 3v3.

Now how is that going to be beneficial in pvp?, trust me am a pvper and i feel like this option would help me and help so many other players to master their combos/ani-cancel.

It's just an idea that i had, by the way if you felt that there is something else not mentioned to be added to custom matches feel free to type it in de coments.

- Maihzkrieh, EU.

On 05/10/2016 at 7:57 AM, Akon said:

I know that blade&soul is about to launch their first Spectator mode which was highly requested and i really loved the overall idea of it.

I feel like PVP should have a custom match option on it, i know there is sparring but custom matches would be way different for example:

- You can change the time of the match whether its 5 min, 10 min or even infinite just like in Tekken.  

-You could add Infinite Health or multiple life in the same round.

-You could choose the option of 1v1,2v2 or 3v3.

Now how is that going to be beneficial in pvp?, trust me am a pvper and i feel like this option would help me and help so many other players to master their combos/ani-cancel.

It's just an idea that i had, by the way if you felt that there is something else not mentioned to be added to custom matches feel free to type it in de coments.

- Maihzkrieh, EU.

having a doll that can be lauched or cc-ed would be very helpfull with getting the timing right on some skills to make up for the horrible ping. It could help sins know when to cast net o it can be close to ground.

Archived