dimentional volley

Varaka

Hey,

I guess its time to switch as new soul badge inc. 

Can someone give me a link to tree build for dimentional volley and a guide on how to rotate it please. 

I seen a few vids but nothing with a decent explanation. Can someone be so kind to help with some links ect.

Cheers. 

www.bladeandsouldojo.com/forums/topic/176509-curious-about-hm-rmb-for-wl/

Here is a discussion on dark build and some video of how people (and me) use it along of text describtion.

For volley, it's pretty much strictly for Dark build, so there isn't much variation to where to put your skill points. So it's just Dark rupture, volley, and Wingstorm. You can use ice Wingstorm for its 18s cd but it has its own pros and con, which I'm sure you can figure it out once you're familiar with Volley build.

You can just spend some time on Training dummy to figure out your own version of it like I did for about 2~3 hours.

Also, You do not need HM Volley to carry out the rotation.

As for the new badge coming out, we'll have to wait to test it out since it will properly alter Warlock playstyle, especially during Siphon buff.

The video is what I "think" is how the new amulet will change Volley rotation during Leech time. Pay attention after 0:30 after he throws Leech.

https://youtu.be/Uoo-ovP_3no

13 hours ago, Ganhur said:

www.bladeandsouldojo.com/forums/topic/176509-curious-about-hm-rmb-for-wl/

Here is a discussion on dark build and some video of how people (and me) use it along of text describtion.

For volley, it's pretty much strictly for Dark build, so there isn't much variation to where to put your skill points. So it's just Dark rupture, volley, and Wingstorm. You can use ice Wingstorm for its 18s cd but it has its own pros and con, which I'm sure you can figure it out once you're familiar with Volley build.

You can just spend some time on Training dummy to figure out your own version of it like I did for about 2~3 hours.

Also, You do not need HM Volley to carry out the rotation.

As for the new badge coming out, we'll have to wait to test it out since it will properly alter Warlock playstyle, especially during Siphon buff.

The video is what I "think" is how the new amulet will change Volley rotation during Leech time. Pay attention after 0:30 after he throws Leech.

https://youtu.be/Uoo-ovP_3no

You know that that korean/chinese guy is using a macro right. to cast RMB + F + Wingstorm + 4 etc. :P 

2 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

You know that that korean/chinese guy is using a macro right. to cast RMB + F + Wingstorm + 4 etc. :P 

Yes I do. I still think it is a good representation of how the new amulet will change Warlock gameplay.

50 minutes ago, Ganhur said:

Yes I do. I still think it is a good representation of how the new amulet will change Warlock gameplay.

Probably we will see how it will go :P

I still hope warlocks become more viable in pvp though. Guess we just have to become better and better. 

Archived