How good is the 20% movement speed on red spin

Natello

Is it worth getting it? I'm thinking about buying the tribute badge from tower of infinity that gives you 20% movement speed when using red spin. Judging by the description of the badge, I get the movement speed buff when I hit someone with it. Does that mean I keep the movement speed if I keep spinning in people's faces or does it have some sort of cooldown? 

Let's say a summoner has used his ss and doesn't have any sort of escape anymore. I could just spin in his face while hitting him and the cat untill he dies. 

don't see reason why it's not worth getting it if you can get it still better than nothing. Got grab badge my self but atm wish i would have gotten spin badge as i think it would be more usefull in pvp as grab just give opponent time for its tab and skill cd, also it does not extend restrain effect despite skill description saying target is restrained in grab status. And to note- badges does not work in arena just in 6v6 and open world.

2 hours ago, Donthink said:

don't see reason why it's not worth getting it if you can get it still better than nothing. Got grab badge my self but atm wish i would have gotten spin badge as i think it would be more usefull in pvp as grab just give opponent time for its tab and skill cd, also it does not extend restrain effect despite skill description saying target is restrained in grab status. And to note- badges does not work in arena just in 6v6 and open world.

Thank you for your reply,

I was more wondering about how the badge works. Do I keep the movement speed if I keep hitting someone with red spin? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived