Reporting Spammers

aussie

I direct this question to the development team and for open discussion

this is'nt as such a request for myself but as a game suggestion i.e feedback

under report player button ,would it be possible to also add as either a submenu on report button or something simalar,a option such as further info and allow text and photo option like some other games do,i ask because the other day i found a gold spammer near the entrence to pokey cave spamming gold website the same one that seems to come up all the time,the girl was just standing there gold spamming and i spoke in local to her and said something like "busted" and equiped a blackram outfit and challenged her to wear the bamboo outfit,simply because i hate gold sellers and had just solo'd pokey and was feeling pretty good after doing so anyway,long story short if i had had the option id have listed the location and taken a photo but the options were'nt there,maybe if it were possible to list on a map like menu under report player,the region and location info if known? some sort of option like that

They don't do anything about spamers or bots anyways, sometimes they ban a few of them and the next day we have lots more. If you send a ticket they will ask for your patience because they are "working on it"

So... is a good idea but is worthless, because they support the spammers/bots/gold-sellers, maybe they are good money makers for NSoft

thanks im glad someone argree's  it's a good idea,maybe if enough people do they might do something about it

7 minutes ago, Ilka said:

They don't do anything about spamers or bots anyways, sometimes they ban a few of them and the next day we have lots more. If you send a ticket they will ask for your patience because they are "working on it"

So... is a good idea but is worthless, because they support the spammers/bots/gold-sellers, maybe they are good money makers for NSoft

33 minutes ago, Maximus5 said:

you do know that blocking Spammers auto reports them right?

you mean blocking any right ? because there isnt  just a block spammer buttom,theres report spammer and block ,i think there should be a  block word/block sentence  option like being able to type whatever the gold seller company name is and  not seeing it in any sentence 

Report Spammer Auto Blocks them and Reports them all at the same time, regular block doesn't report them only stops them from messaging you or seeing their messages in chat. Report Spammer IE Gold Sellers, Bots, etc as I said blocks them and stops them from messaging, they're usually bots anyways so you're never going to get a response.

When you see a gold spammer then you should use the 'Report Spammer' option and also the 'Report Bot' option. Its the only thing that we can do about it. Make sure to report them and not just block them and make sure to report them on both counts (most if not all of these gold spam player characters are also bots) perhaps that will make it so the are more likely to be dealt with. We will continue to have the kinds of spammers in game until NCSoft decides to actually police the servers with live GMs. This is the first game I have played I think that lacks such live oversight. It would also help if players stopped buying gold from these parasites but that is probably wishful thinking.

2 hours ago, DeathL said:

Report Spammer Auto Blocks them and Reports them all at the same time, regular block doesn't report them only stops them from messaging you or seeing their messages in chat. Report Spammer IE Gold Sellers, Bots, etc as I said blocks them and stops them from messaging, they're usually bots anyways so you're never going to get a response.

thats not been what ive seen,everytime i click report i still see there name on local until i block them

2 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

When you see a gold spammer then you should use the 'Report Spammer' option and also the 'Report Bot' option. Its the only thing that we can do about it. Make sure to report them and not just block them and make sure to report them on both counts (most if not all of these gold spam player characters are also bots) perhaps that will make it so the are more likely to be dealt with. We will continue to have the kinds of spammers in game until NCSoft decides to actually police the servers with live GMs. This is the first game I have played I think that lacks such live oversight. It would also help if players stopped buying gold from these parasites but that is probably wishful thinking.

very true indeed,it's because ppl do go to these sites that they do it,when will they learn that those sites infect your pc with virus as well as provideing you your gold there takeing what u pay for the gold and the rest of whats on your pc as well,passwords,bank details, why dont ppl learn ,ppl have no common sence these gold sellers might as well offer free virus for your pc come and get it

Archived