Till when Destroyer going to be at bottom?

Valiant

16 hours ago, Valiant said:

That back for the bad and stupid design, Either to Pick Knee kick or Knee Aggro or Drag skill (Like God hell on this crap design )
And if you ask me, I think Destroyer is decent in 1v1, 3v3, 6v6 but not that "good, After all FM/warlock/BM/SF/Assissan are easily counter for Destroyer while in 6v6 Destroyer isn't well and can be rekt if get ganged of focused  on while Classes like FM/Summoner/SF/KFM/Assissan can gave you cancer while trying to gang any type of them.
And for new stuff that we going to get, Please don't tell me that I'm suck to class that require Decent gear to be goood as other classes cause that unfair cause no other class require item to be good except us by this way.
And if you ask me, If some Gear going improve you it going to improve other classes so I don't believe that either.

Well, If I watched videos as you say would that improve my Dps  ? Improve my bugs spin ? Improve my leak of Iframes ?

That back for the bad and stupid design, Either to Pick Knee kick or Knee Aggro or Drag skill (Like God hell on this crap design )
And thank you for the Screenshoot of Phantom Grip, I did forget that they did boost it with crit buff so it be more like Destroyer grab but with better no "cc" require ,now wish that silent the person who try to defend their BD so bad.

I wish Destroyer could do the same stuff that BD can do, Like I don't think you have that hard time against Destroyer cause we don't have immunes like them we don't have focus regain like them, We can't just Ranged grab you without cc like them, We can't put you down into knockdown cc lock like them

Oh no, trust me. You guys are even worse. BDs I can hang in there if I get stunned but the second a destroyer hit's fury and I'm out of escapes, it's over. Plus you guys can literally spend the entire match CCing me as easily as BDs do. 

In conclusion: if you're good as a BD or Des, you're a cancerous fight. Simple as that. 

35 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

Oh no, trust me. You guys are even worse. BDs I can hang in there if I get stunned but the second a destroyer hit's fury and I'm out of escapes, it's over. Plus you guys can literally spend the entire match CCing me as easily as BDs do. 

In conclusion: if you're good as a BD or Des, you're a cancerous fight. Simple as that. 

Come on ,Like it easy for destroyer to make FM out of their 2 escape 

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

Come on ,Like it easy for destroyer to make FM out of their 2 escape 

You'd be surprised. A lot of the good destroyers I see wait for me to attack and then they spin. They treat it like a counter move. And when I get stuck in one stance and have switch to the other, it's a perfect opportunity for them to land some cheap stuns. 

1 hour ago, ARC1276 said:

You'd be surprised. A lot of the good destroyers I see wait for me to attack and then they spin. They treat it like a counter move. And when I get stuck in one stance and have switch to the other, it's a perfect opportunity for them to land some cheap stuns. 

Then you missing the point, You can trick them down by sudden Phantom grab it always work against me and I feel hopeless after it xD

The grabs though. nothing else compares. longer then arials or pins, free focus, enables summoners to use their highest dps skill, etc, etc

On 9/16/2016 at 11:15 PM, Stensatsu said:

Well, it is currently the worst pve class by far. Other than that though, they do well basically everywhere else. One of the best 1v1 classes, good and versatile in 6v6, good at ToI, decent in 3v3. And ya, aggro kick is a pretty nice buff if you actually need to tank for some reason. As to the OP, I would say we will probably have to wait until Black Skyscraper or so to really get back up to par, so looking at probably 2017 Q4. Though mushin f20 and midnight plains, around the end of this year, should have some nice stuff for us looking at Praetor's sheet.

2 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

The grabs though. nothing else compares. longer then arials or pins, free focus, enables summoners to use their highest dps skill, etc, etc

Right, grab buff was nice. But Des is the only class that has to stop attacking to use their utility and even without ever grabbing do significantly less damage than all other classes. BDs bring grab, can attack while grabbing, get 2 grabs every 24sec for more restraint time, all while being more mobile and having more raw dps than Des. This is all an at the moment thing, but the current state of Des blows for pve.

9 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

In 1v1 lucky most of classes would escape it in second, Blade dancer can do it better and with a chance of reset it cause of their amazing Badge

Blade cancer grab require no CC, So happy dps for free

Archived