Sin - Spinal Tap Tree?

DatChief

Hey guys,

I was watching some youtube guides / build to Lightning Sin (perma stealth) and seen people placing 3 points onto spinal tap which gives 6 sec reduction to " Shadow Drain ". Did they change the skill or the tree or something because i don't seem to see that anymore? In the guides / videos there are only 2 stages but now there is 3 and none of them even give that effect? I've noticed that, not just for Sin but other classes too. In terms of the skill tree actually looking different to how videos and guides show them. 

Where can i see the recent changes? Cant seem to find it and also is there a certain site that gives up to date guides / builds that are good for classes in BnS? I'm currently using : https://bnstree.com/ but the guides on that website is pretty out of date compared to the recent changes in the skill tree from what i can see?

All those videos are outdated. BnSTree is heavily outdated because the author has no access to KR client and was incredibly busy, now they're incredibly busy and are planning on revamping the website.

What did the patch do to Spinal Tap?

• Base:
    • Removed "reduces Shadow Drain's cooldown by 6 seconds", as they lowered Shadow Drain's base cooldown to 6 seconds to make it less gimmicky.
    • Removed "stacks 1 poison on successful stun."
  • Stage 1:
    • Tier 1
      • Added "stacks 1 poison on hit."
    • Tier 2:
      • Inflicts Double Joint Stun, meaning it stuns twice in one use.
      • Cooldown increased from 9 seconds to 30 seconds.
    • Tier 3:
      • Removes "change stance to Decoy Stance" (didn't change from patch).
  • Stage 2:
    • Tier 2:
      • Pierces Defense/Parry (didn't change from previous patch; it just got moved here).
      • Removed "stacks 1 poison on successful stun."
    • Tier 3:
      • Single target to 2 x 3 area of effect frontal rectangle.
  • Stage 3:
    • Tier 2:
      • Moved from Stage 2 from outdated sources.
      • Damage increased from 3.00 Attack Power Modifier to 7.00.
      • Retains "stacks 1 poison on hit."
      • Cooldown lowered from 9 seconds to 6 seconds.
    • Tier 3:
      • Damage increased from 4.50 Attack Power Modifier to 10.00.

We gain poison on hit instead of on stun, a double joint stun, an area of effect on single stun, and a stronger damage branch that now inflicts poison, but the single stun loses poison for defense/parry pierce and maintain stealth.

Archived