Character Creation/Alteration Hair and Makeup

MichelleZhivago

Hello,

Not sure if this has been discussed. If so, my apologies.

My interest would be in a smaller version of the  Character Alteration Voucher. This item covers what I am interested in but I would like to see a purchasable voucher that would allow access to individual items within one or more tabs, (Base, Facial Decorations, Face Customization, Body Customization), in the Character Creation Process at a reasonable fraction of the price of the complete  Character Alteration Voucher.  

Either offer full access to one of the Tabs: such as Facial Decorations which has Eye, Brow Type, Eyebrow and Facial Hair Colour, Eyelashes, Cosmetics, Lips and Facial Decorations  at about 25% of the  Character Alteration Voucher cost or possibly offer options to access certain aspects of a particular tab such as Hairdo or Skin Tone under the Base Tab, for instance.

Failing that, perhaps specialized purchasable items that offer various makeup/hair "presets" that can be applied to your character at will that make modifications to hair:  highlights/tints/frosting/curls/waves/etc. and apply different Makeup Themes. (Niche makeup themes are O.K. such as for events such as for Halloween or certain looks such as "Goth" and "Rave" but more along the lines of makeup applied for a particular colour scheme or outfit.) Thank you. :)

Michelle

P.S. If anyone has an idea for a better Title that would be more eye-catching or explain my idea better, feel free to post that! Also, if there is any confusion about what I mean by "Makeup Themes" I can attempt to insert some personal pics of these.

On 9/9/2016 at 6:09 PM, United17 said:

In Star Wars there's an appearance changer kiosk. Price depending on what you change. So if you just want another hair that'll run you about 50 cents.

They could do the same with an appearance mirror or something...but they won't.

That cud be like the cat groomers in game. That sounds like a fair option. Pay a little less for a smaller more specific adjustment. 

Archived