crafted soulshields vs droped

Torunder

I've been looking to the market concerning the soulshields and ive noticed green and blue droped soulshields give more stats than the crafted ones.

for example i can get naksun (purple) #6 with 330 def to fuse  or drop a chankua (green) with 246 def, even tho the drop rate or the ammount of runs to get them can cost time, i dont see any advantage into crafting/buying the same soulshields that cost a lot more and take a lot fo time to get too, crafted purple gives 296 and green 235.

yet i know im probably wrong with my approach since i keep seeing the crafted ones are being sold, so what am i missing here?

do crafted ones cost less to fuse? 

do crafted give more stats even when their base is lower than the droppable ss?

i did a defense pvp soulshield set based on the belive that dropped soulshields would make a better fuse than critical def ones since their base was below droppable.

am i wrong?  please explain

1 hour ago, Torunder said:

I've been looking to the market concerning the soulshields and ive noticed green and blue droped soulshields give more stats than the crafted ones.

for example i can get naksun (purple) #6 with 330 def to fuse  or drop a chankua (green) with 246 def, even tho the drop rate or the ammount of runs to get them can cost time, i dont see any advantage into crafting/buying the same soulshields that cost a lot more and take a lot fo time to get too, crafted purple gives 296 and green 235.

yet i know im probably wrong with my approach since i keep seeing the crafted ones are being sold, so what am i missing here?

do crafted ones cost less to fuse? 

do crafted give more stats even when their base is lower than the droppable ss?

i did a defense pvp soulshield set based on the belive that dropped soulshields would make a better fuse than critical def ones since their base was below droppable.

am i wrong?  please explain

Are you talking about the green or the blue crafted ones? In my experience, naksun soul shields are indeed better than the green crafted ones, but the blue ones useally gets you maxed stats.

2 hours ago, Natello said:

Are you talking about the green or the blue crafted ones? In my experience, naksun soul shields are indeed better than the green crafted ones, but the blue ones useally gets you maxed stats.

ty i had the feeling they would but didnt know for certain, normally I dont get max even when i fuse with purples, that would make them worth buying/crafting

The minimum fusion value of crafted Soulshields is higher.

Northern Critical gives a minimum of ~80-90 depending on the max. fusion value (so less for lower grade Soulshields and more for higher).

Green crafted start with a minumum of 152 on any Soulshield so you will get a decent fusion and have a higher chance to max.

13 hours ago, Slyce said:

The minimum fusion value of crafted Soulshields is higher.

Northern Critical gives a minimum of ~80-90 depending on the max. fusion value (so less for lower grade Soulshields and more for higher).

Green crafted start with a minumum of 152 on any Soulshield so you will get a decent fusion and have a higher chance to max.

tyvm for the detailed info

Archived