My Outfit design isn't good ?

DarkbeautyDZ

no offence ,  but i think that this design is bettter than most of the winners designs , i admit that my design isn't the best but i think it's better than some of them let the people talk i think this how this competitions must be with voting desision must be for the players , what you think :

My%20Design%201_zpshsznlogo.png

My%20Design%202_zpsgxctmkdg.png

Honestly I wouldn't wear that at all..

The design is just messy, something like you just added random stuff in it to "create" it.

I may be the type that likes simple clothing but that's just plain silly when it comes to details.

The design itself is good, I only have problem with the colors. The camo colors don't really match with those red/blue/pink.

I really like the cape design!

I didn't like a few of the winning designs either... and I wish the Alice didn't win (overused theme in my opinion).

Sorry mate but this is utterly awful, using fire with camouflage is a terrible combination, you trying to be seen or not? Not to mention the childishness of coming on here and openly saying that yours is better than most of the contestants, as a matter a fact every one of the runner-ups were 10 times better lol.

Try getting feedback from friends or something, either that or accept the results.

Archived