New KR Skills (but nerfed ...)

StellaNoxFleuret

Praise Yourselfs New KR Skill coming  but Nerfed... our Thunderlsash will be coming in a nerfed nearly useless Version the Hype is dead...

Normal Thunderslash... on maxed out Path = 2 Sec Lighting Surge instant on atk (like storm cleave 3 lighting orbs)

Nerfed Thunderslash... on maxed out Path= 1 sec Lighting Surge BUT only if u hit from behind... and no start lighting orbs...) pretty much useless..

RIP Thunderslash ( Fivepointstrike Lighting )

Did you already see the NA patch notes somewhere?
Because the latest Korean patch changed this:

'Five Point Strike' T2F4 'Thunder Strike' - Added 'User gains Lightning Surge for 3 sec'
'Five Point Strike' T3F4 'Thunder Strike' - Changed 'User gains Lightning Surge for 1 sec on hitting the enemy's back' to 'Creates 3 Lightning Focus'

This comes from the same patch where Summoners Thorn Strike got the healing effect we have seen in the last stream.

5 hours ago, Slyce said:

Did you already see the NA patch notes somewhere?
Because the latest Korean patch changed this:

'Five Point Strike' T2F4 'Thunder Strike' - Added 'User gains Lightning Surge for 3 sec'
'Five Point Strike' T3F4 'Thunder Strike' - Changed 'User gains Lightning Surge for 1 sec on hitting the enemy's back' to 'Creates 3 Lightning Focus'

This comes from the same patch where Summoners Thorn Strike got the healing effect we have seen in the last stream.

Yes exactly this! Thx u Slyce.

Is Bnstree also updated with this?

I hope u right coz the weak Thunderslash version would be nearly useless compared to Fivepoint Strike =(

Blade Dancer need some luv </3

5 hours ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Well seems sadly i was right after all the Kr skills got nerfed like i said ..... the new Thunderslash X skill sux ass on our version ..... and skyward slash also nerfed rip

We didn't get the July patch for BD. NCSoft "forgot" to add that in apparently.

Forgot?... Then lets remind them !!!

X thunderslash is freaking useless in this version... i waited so long for this... and now bleh...

Also they not added Sunder Regen Flicker Regen and removed phantom grap groub healing path... like really im very disapointed.. phantom grap for example is one of the main reasons i play BD over BM ... coz they fast and can groub heal on endgame the party or give crit boos and restrained depending on build and boss...

It sux really...

Archived