Looking for a guild

Hi! I'm looking for a big, active, social guild to join. I'm LVL 50, HM2, but i feel like i'm stuck and i was hoping to find some friends to play with as well as help with other things like understanding and completing crafting (cannot figure out how to reasonably get all the items to make Moonwater transformation stones to lvl up my weapon).

So, any major guilds i could apply to? What are some of the biggest guilds in the game?

to make moonwater transform stones you need:

merry potter lv3+ including secret technique to get the premium piece of it

tree fellers and green thumbs for the pre-mats to make the clay refiners and the sap ...

also to cut more expenses you can craft pickaxes on an alt (or more than 1 alt so you can get more than 1 pickaxe at a time)

soul warden for the transform stones.

and that's bout it I think?

they all should be on lv3+ of course.

as for a guild I think I need a guild too I'm in 1 at the moment but the leader is not active and we don't even have voice chat of sorts.. not to mention we don't really hang out there's not really a "togetherness" feel to it lol they all so very casual :\

lv15 and got their clan outfit... which at first wore with pride but now it seems a waste lol

hope I helped at least a bit bout the transformation stones :P

it's much easier to farm mats yourself than buy off market even thou prices aren't that bad these days but since till a certain gears lv you need A LOT of moonwater transform stones so it's best to craft yourself.

also you can farm the moonwater tears yourself depends on which class you are by pigsty solo..

I do that on my sin it's REALLY fast lol was quite fast on my chi master as well but more annoying coz of the kb and kds from the boss and the adds that are in the way...

My clan Enchanted is actively recruiting active main char, we have over 65 members with a clan lv 15 and in process of a second clan outfit.

If you looking for that "togetherness" feel of a clan then we are sure to have what you seek, beside that we love to help out our member whenever needed,

we usually run dailies and stuff together to learn each other play style and help  get some  rarer loots.

So to put it simple, we are a fun, active, helpful and very social (Discord channel also available).

So if you are an active main character and with a will of striking forward, come and join us :3

PM in game: Namita, Icy White, Queallease for more question and clan application or ask any of our member if you come across them.

love the clan name ^_^

hope you in windrest/merged windrest server lol

I'm maining a sin, I help others when I can, always asking if guildm8s needs run dngs for dailies when I go with my friend.. or even when I just log in when my friend is still off..

I have discord somewhere I think lol and if not can re-install it :)

will try pm you guys in game in a few min if any1 on  :D

and of course it seems like we not from same servers...

typical :(

On 8/18/2016 at 8:08 PM, Queallarnar said:

My clan Enchanted is actively recruiting active main char, we have over 65 members with a clan lv 15 and in process of a second clan outfit.

If you looking for that "togetherness" feel of a clan then we are sure to have what you seek, beside that we love to help out our member whenever needed,

we usually run dailies and stuff together to learn each other play style and help  get some  rarer loots.

So to put it simple, we are a fun, active, helpful and very social (Discord channel also available).

So if you are an active main character and with a will of striking forward, come and join us :3

PM in game: Namita, Icy White, Queallease for more question and clan application or ask any of our member if you come across them.

Hai, I'm on Iksa/poha server and looking for a social/active clan that runs dailies togetherrrrr. Are you active on NA time?

Archived