[Suggestion For Cash Shop] Migrate Character Class to another Alt Character

BattleKat

Before i start i will make it clear, i agree that we SHOULDNT be able to swich class's, thats a terrible idea, ppl would make a Summoner, lvl easily, and then swich to a hard one, thats very easy to exploit.

My suggestion is, add a Migration item, instead of changing the class to a single character, you would have to lvl up another character to the same lvl of the character that you want to swich their class, with this method the player will still be forced to lvl that class, and will be completely fair.

Requirement:

- Both characters have to be the SAME lvl and have compatible Class's (you wont be able to turn your Lyn into one Destroyer)

Why Would you do this?

- Some of us lvled our characters a lot, until find out that the class is not for us (either by lattency issues or because you just dont enjoy it at high lvl), but we LOVE our character design, and you dont want to have clones of the same character, so you just want to change the class to one that you actually like.

- A new class was released and you think that your main character fit more for that style.

- Other reasons....idk

As for myself, my favorite character design is sword master, i invest a lot of NCoins in costumes for her, but because my lattency issues i cant really perform well with her, since that class is awesome, but the hardest next to kung fu masters, and with 2 seconds of delay i cant really parry at all, so after the release of Soul Fighter, i been testing that class for a long while and i want my main character to be SF, her face and hair pretty much fit more that style (i cant explain why), plus is more Lag friendly, so i would like to swich this class with my Yun, so my Yun could be Sword Master instead.

For the price, idk, i would pay any amount in order to be able to swich the class to be honest....i want to use my favorite character more often instead of leaving her to the dust because i have latency issues.

I am sorry, I either don't quite understand what is it you really want, but would not a simple appearance change help if you want a class look different? And what's wrong with having the character clones if you like your preset?

If it is not to save the gearing or leveling time, I just don't understand what you are trying to accomplish, and I just can't see a lot of people being in the same situation as you are (and I frankly don't understand it).

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I am sorry, I either don't quite understand what is it you really want, but would not a simple appearance change help if you want a class look different? And what's wrong with having the character clones if you like your preset?

If it is not to save the gearing or leveling time, I just don't understand what you are trying to accomplish, and I just can't see a lot of people being in the same situation as you are (and I frankly don't understand it).

Theres already old topics about ppl asking to swich their class, which i agree is unfair, and, as a player that actually care about my character, it disgust me making clones of the same character, have no sense to me, so instead i would like to change their class with a Fair method.

8 hours ago, Pesto said:

sooo, you want appearance swap between your two different characters for one service, am i getting that right?

they'd just charge you twice for character appearance alteration i suppose

Wish it could be that easy, but each of my characters already have specific costumes that i want for each of them, so i cant just do that.

so you want a full appearance and wardrobe swap? XD 

well you could try talking to ncsoft see if you can work out a deal under the table but as all these services are already in existence on their own (appearance/ race change, costume transfer stamps) i doubt a new service will be added just for this, as this seems like a very niche choice 

3 hours ago, Pesto said:

so you want a full appearance and wardrobe swap? XD 

well you could try talking to ncsoft see if you can work out a deal under the table but as all these services are already in existence on their own (appearance/ race change, costume transfer stamps) i doubt a new service will be added just for this, as this seems like a very niche choice 

I know...yet again, is not the same, because you would have to pay: 2 Race Change vouchers, at least like 100 costume mail coupons, and 3 Name Change (because you wont be able to change the name to the other one if is already used), while we could just swap class's, and you would have to grind for your weapon again sadly but you should be ready for that.

i was thinking something more down the line of the "Twisted Mirror". to elaborate, leveling a new character would be a must, purchasing hongmoon skills, getting ur achievements all over again etc etc, but they could make accessories account bound and then add something similar to the Twisted Mirror to the hongmoon store, which allows u to switch ur weapon to a different class' weapon. i honestly think this is beneficial to both us and ncsoft, more $ for them i guess.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support team.

A changing/swapping of class is currently unavailable. It is possible that this feature will become available at a future date, but we have no information about when this might be. Please keep an eye on the support site and the forums for updates.

We are sorry that we are unable to assist you with this. If you have any other questions and concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Rhenna
NCSOFT Support Team

Well, they wont help me with this...i will ask them if swiching the names could be possible...U.U

- Update -

Well, is going to be expensive but seems like is possible:

Hello again.

Thanks for the update.

Regarding your concern, we would like to advise you to purchase two Race and Name Change Vouchers in the Hongmoon Store for us to be able to swap/change the Name and Race of your characters. After doing so, please update this ticket and provide us the character names you want us to be processed so we can proceed with your request.

Looking forward for your reply.

Archived