Really? Game overrides crafting with new craft...

Was crafting Silverfrost transformation stones and I had another one in the queue that needed 5 hours left to go. Crafting a new set replaced it and boom... There goes 10 STS, 130g down the drain...

Why does the game not prevent duplicate items from crafting if it just replaces it like that? Why can't I get my mats back at least. That's a ton of money I just lost from a click and I'm not even sure if I saw a warning...

5 hours ago, Cor said:

The button says "cancel order" and after clicking it a confirmation window does pop up stating that you will lose all mats if you continue.. this is entirely your own fault.

Except that isn't what happened. The game let me straight up place an order, when one was in the queue, thus a glitch! Anyways I sent a ticket to NCsoft and I want to prove if this is the case.

18 hours ago, Windy said:

Usually it says that there is another craft in progress.But as you say ,might be a glitch what happened to you .Hopefully you will get it solved !

I made the right call, I was compensated after I told them to check on my account logs. Thank you for being considerate and actually listening to what I'm saying.

4 hours ago, DevilTDriver said:

I made the right call, I was compensated after I told them to check on my account logs. Thank you for being considerate and actually listening to what I'm saying.

Glad you got it solved :) 

Archived