Blocked people shouldn't be allowed to join your party

Arkragon

Just today (little late, I know) I noticed that people I blocked were able to join my party through the recruiting system. I blocked these people for particular reasons (AFKers, toxic people, etc.) and I would really appreciate it if these people don't join my games (if someone else is host, then whatever).

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Nattia said:

I agree. should not be able to enter the same lobby. but... we will probably never get such feature.

Sadly, this may be true. I wonder how difficult it would be to implement such a feature.

If Blocked = true Then Join = False

lol.

i just thought that may be a coding nightmare if lfp and recruitment has to cross reference everyone's blocked lists, or what if people were given room numbers and friends can't join each other's games and they dont know who blocked them, 

and also that would cause anyone under 500 ap to be blocked by all the people in recruit party members D:

5 minutes ago, Pesto said:

i just thought that may be a coding nightmare if lfp and recruitment has to cross reference everyone's blocked lists, or what if people were given room numbers and friends can't join each other's games and they dont know who blocked them, 

and also that would cause anyone under 500 ap to be blocked by all the people in recruit party members D:

I was thinking more of referencing only the Host's blocked list when they recruit. In the lobby, they can just kick them manually.

Yeah, I was thinking of the drawbacks (aside from coding) that this might impose. "What if person X blocked all people for a random reason (low AP, bad fash, weird name, just don't like the person, etc.)?", "What if the person is blocked on your side, but not on the other side? Will you LFP into their game while they can't LFP into yours?", etc.

All I really want with this suggestion is overall good gameplay with people that want to play the game (no AFKers, no toxic people, etc.).

trust me i want the same thing too, if i could block out all toxic players from my games my life would be stress free

Q.Q 

the only real way to dodge this that we can do is to join a major guild and only do runs with guildies

or maybe have a discord channel for all servers in NA to recruit for players in cross dungeon that are verified non cancers or those vouched for by other verified players, then make a channel bot that broadcasts your room number to all members in chat

someone should get on this XD

Archived