WTF my entire acc has been deleted

Meliodesu

please help! so i had acc with lvl 45 warlock, and i opened another acc to try out soul fighter, and its all good. when i reconnected to my main acc first of all i managed to reconnect like the acc existed but my character lvl 45 warlock was gone! wtf do i do now?? 

39 minutes ago, Els said:

On the launcher, just above 'Start' there's a small box where you can change region : NA or EU.

Also what's the name of your char so we can look online ?

yeah there was a hugh misunderstanding by my part.. im still fairly new idk.. and the character name is Meliodesa

19 minutes ago, Els said:

http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Meliodesa&s=203

Seems like your char is on the EU region.

It's fine, some people put the region select on the login screen, some does it later. There are a lot of people that didn't see the region box. Launcher could be improved in many ways.

haha thanks man :D. u seem to know the game lol can i ask a question? is the crafting part of the game important and is worth learning and understanding? becuz i want to get moonwater transformation thingy for upgrading my weapon, but i need to get it from some crafting clan. and i dont understand anything about crafting...

Crafting is done through what they call 'guilds', to make it simple, you order things to some people (NPCs), and they make it for you.

There are 7 crafting guilds and 7 gathering guilds, you can take 2 of each.

Most crafting is useless and not worth, some are 'worth' but very little income.

Then you have the 'safe' crafting guild, Merry Potters, always in high-demand, because what you can craft with those, are necessary for other crafts. You can earn a few golds per craft. Not much, but, you just did a few clicks.

Then you have the 'risky' crafting, like Radiant Ring, you can spend a lot to craft a gem, but the gem type is random, if you're lucky you get the ones that are expensive, if you're not... you probably wasted all the mats you used for the crafting.

--------------------

As for the transformation stones, they are not droppable, only craftable but they're also tradeable meaning you can buy them through the marketplace.

12 minutes ago, Els said:

Crafting is done through what they call 'guilds', to make it simple, you order things to some people (NPCs), and they make it for you.

There are 7 crafting guilds and 7 gathering guilds, you can take 2 of each.

Most crafting is useless and not worth, some are 'worth' but very little income.

Then you have the 'safe' crafting guild, Merry Potters, always in high-demand, because what you can craft with those, are necessary for other crafts. You can earn a few golds per craft. Not much, but, you just did a few clicks.

Then you have the 'risky' crafting, like Radiant Ring, you can spend a lot to craft a gem, but the gem type is random, if you're lucky you get the ones that are expensive, if you're not... you probably wasted all the mats you used for the crafting.

--------------------

As for the transformation stones, they are not droppable, only craftable but they're also tradeable meaning you can buy them through the marketplace.

thanks, i guess ill never upgrade the weapon lol seeing it costs 30-something gold to buy it, when  ihave 4 lol.. its justs crazy how can some1 afford that...

Archived