Ping questions

QueenOfBlades

Hello gorgeous peeps (i think XD),

I had some questions about ping n stuff.

So today i decided to take a little CMD test with pinging both EU and NA servers for BNS. Now i would like you all to keep in mind that i am from the EU and all day everyday i get 100-200ms steady. Its playable i have no issues with it and i can still enjoy and love the game.

Now comes the interesting part.

The first ping test was to NA, as shown bellow...

dc7ca52eb2.png

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS EXACTLY THE PING I GET WHILE I PLAY FROM LONDON IN THE EU BNS SERVERS               (sry capitals just want u to focus this part :)

And this is what my EU ping should be like...

41a17c9093.png

An average 20ms with a couple of spikes....

Can someone tell me, what the actual fk is going on here?

I get my 100-200 ms all the time, whether im in F8 or not.

I think that eu servers arent in eu. WHY? mainly because of ping that i get and lag spikes that are constant. i have around 150-200 ping playing from romania. and i have 250 ms ping when i play on China... then it is a question! IS CHINA ALMOST THE SAME DISTANCE AWAY FROM ROMANIA THEN GERMANY???? IT IS HALF OF GLOBE AWAY!!   Idk what is it, but i think that eu severs are in America, and we have an EU ip adress just for testing...

26 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Hmmm...

Well so no explanation to why we getting NA ping on an EU server :/

This is very weird.... Who do i contact to sue NCSoft? Like seriously speaking. Are there some Gaming lawyers?

i did a ping plotter a while back and i believe their routing is very crap. there are at least 2 sections (way points) where its bandwidth bought from verizon which is utter crap. They have to contact them and talk to verizon and improve /figure out why those way points are so crap and underperforming.

Archived