Soul badges from infinity tower

Minity SN

which is better?

#1: Resist damage and abnormal status for 1 sec and recover 5% HP upon resisting with Shadow Dance, Sidestep Left (Q)
#2: Lightning Strike (RB) induces Knockdown on target, 3 sec after it hits (cannot combo with other cc skill).

sounds to me that Q gets like our E ?taht would make #1 really good ?

I'd take the first one it can save your ass if you slightly misstime the Q. 

Currently the Q resist lasts less than a second. (There is no description to it right now but I think it lasts for the duration of the Q Ani which is abt less than .5 seconds after the .2 sec delay)

2 hours ago, yoka91 said:

I'd take the first one it can save your ass if you slightly misstime the Q. 

Currently the Q resist lasts less than a second. (There is no description to it right now but I think it lasts for the duration of the Q Ani which is abt less than .5 seconds after the .2 sec delay)

You still need to time your Q correctly because with the badge, it'll add 1 more invulnerable second on successful resist. Anyway, it is still far better to take that one imho because the second one will be even less useful after the skill patch (60sec cd on a KD is not that worth it).

I will personally go for the first one.

Extra iframe and healing on Q works both well in PvE and PvP (although badges don't work in arena). Knockdown on Lightning Stride is something more of a PvP thing, plus Sins don't benefit from knockdowns (except for rare exceptions like Naksun).

21 hours ago, Mortys said:

Anyway, it is still far better to take that one imho because the second one will be even less useful after the skill patch (60sec cd on a KD is not that worth it).

It's 24 seconds on base still; all they did was add a new one point spec. The new poison refresh 60 sec cd spec doesn't work well in PvP anyway.

Archived