so why was the drop rate lowered for F1-F7

KnowNoFear

so far all i've gotten were 4 enlightened necklaces 2 enlightened rings and 2 enlightened belts 0 earrings and 0 warrior tokens that's just from 12 runs wtf happened why are you trying to make new people stay in previous content longer i thought the goal of making a new path was to reverse that. Not to mention siren accs only drop from po's end box and siren belt is basically awol in that box. While bsh accs only drop from end box as well minus enigmatic belt and you can really forget about seeing a pirate bracelet/belt coming out of there. I'm just saying seems more like you don't care about getting people up to speed only thing contradicting my statements are the seed events going on.

P.S. love the seed event hope it becomes reoccurring like the other servers

3 minutes ago, HatredInfinite said:

I just want higher quantities of tokens from 9-15 so it doesn't take months to get White Moon ;.;

that's..i don't care about high level costumes i care about the fact new players are suffering :l

Drop rate lowered? I... don't think so. Probs just a terrible run. Or multiple terrible runs. I've done Mushin tower a few times this week and got the warrior token bag about twice now and other goodies~

7 minutes ago, Jem said:

Drop rate lowered? I... don't think so. Probs just a terrible run. Or multiple terrible runs. I've done Mushin tower a few times this week and got the warrior token bag about twice now and other goodies~

bs i used to get them atleast once every run if not every 2 runs and now i've gone 13 runs and i've only gotten one and not a single earring 

3 minutes ago, HatredInfinite said:

From day one of Mushin's Tower I've never seen frequent token bundle drops on lower level. I get them periodically, but no consistency. I feel like I see them more now that I don't need them, but that's likely just RNG hating me as usual. 

same for me. I never got them when I needed warrior tokens now I get them all the time.

Archived