the summer event

finalsky

Every time I try and upgrade my weapon to stage one or 2 if fails....wtf the highest stage 7 ve ever gotten it is to 3 what is the fail percentage Cuz is a shit.........I've wasted 97 gold just buying weapons to use and still nothing is this just me?

Nobody's luck is worst than mine. Even if all your weapons failed at stage 1 and 2, its still luckier than my luck. Why you ask? It's because by failing at such a low stage, you only lose some silver. I have failed like 7 times trying to get from stage 5 to stage 6 and thats 5g gone each time. So you should be glad you only failed at stage 1 and 2. Whenever someone is mad about their oceanic luck. Just look at my post to remind yourself that your luck isn't as bad as mine lol.

26 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

Nobody's luck is worst than mine. Even if all your weapons failed at stage 1 and 2, its still luckier than my luck. Why you ask? It's because by failing at such a low stage, you only lose some silver. I have failed like 7 times trying to get from stage 5 to stage 6 and thats 5g gone each time. So you should be glad you only failed at stage 1 and 2. Whenever someone is mad about their oceanic luck. Just look at my post to remind yourself that your luck isn't as bad as mine lol.

well i kinda agree with you! i had 6 stage 5 weapons. I spent one on my shades and the rest failed attempting to evolve! so yes i think your rng is worst than mine! lol xD

I know! That wont make you feel better but hey, you are not the only one! xD

37 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

How can I be glad when I don't even make it that high

hmm i just waiting for the coralite to drop to 1 g or close to it so i can spam for the swimsuit or the SAPHIRE I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING IT ON LAST EVENT BUT hurr durr we change events when u are 1 day away from it suck it QoQ

10 minutes ago, finalsky said:

sHow can I be glad when I don't even make it that high

You should be happy because when you fail at stage 1 or 2, you only lose a bit of silver but when you fail at stage 5 you lose 5 gold. So say you failed at stage 5-6 like 7 times then thats already 35gold lost just for failing. If you're gonna fail, might as well fail while not losing a lot of gold lol.

2 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

You just have bad luck like the measly 30 other people ranting about the event on forums. Most people in game are pretty happy as it was fairly easy for them to get to 6 or 7. One guy even got 8 back to back in faction chat 

None in my guild have gotten past 6.  Maybe in game chatter is just making it seem like it's so great?

18 hours ago, Brand X said:

None in my guild have gotten past 6.  Maybe in game chatter is just making it seem like it's so great?

Not quite, when I'm in open world I see tons of toons running around in their summer time swimsuit. My guild has over 80 members and most of them have gotten past stage 6.

40 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

Not quite, when I'm in open world I see tons of toons running around in their summer time swimsuit. My guild has over 80 members and most of them have gotten past stage 6.

I'm not sure I'd say I've seen tons, though the swim suit is the easiest to get with a bit of play time and a little money.

Archived